Freshco — supervisor
on July 16, 2019 at around 5pm. At the cash out, my son was holding his cookie, bought from the Dollar store next door. The cashier asked for the receipt for the cookies and said I have to show them or they have to charge me for it "even the FreshCo doesn't have that product in store". Anyway the receipt was shown to supervisor, she said I'm ok, but I have to leave the store. My question is that why?? This is how you talk with customer or because of colour or race? If that is the case, no problem, there are money other stores that the respect the customer.
I'll never go to FreshCo again and will inform my friends and family about this and I might keep posting in the media about my experience at the store, , , If I wasn't satisfied with your complaint management.
More Freshco Complaints & Reviews
- Freshco - worst customer service I have ever received at any store ever.
- Freshco - sales associate
- Freshco - unethical behaviour
- freshcoatsantabarbara.com - Specialists didn't arrive and no one warned me about it
- Freshco - mtr masala dosa - wrongly charged no tag displayed
- Freshco - Milano biscuits
- Freshco - quality..
- Freshco - rotten salmon
- www.freshcoathoustonheights.com - The painters hasn't arrived and no news from them
- Freshco - purex laundry soap