FreePeople — taxes and fees!
I have purchased a jacket from FreePeople and paid for my product and extra money for shipping. My order arrived pretty fast and I was impressed with such a quick delivery. And worst had only awaited me.
When I arrived to pick my package I was told that I had to pay extra taxes and post fees!! I had no idea about these extra fees and FreePeople did not tell me anything about that.
Post office said that they were not able to give me my package until I pay. I refused and went home. When I came back I immediately contacted FreePeople customer service and asked for a refund. They refused and said that if will not pick the jacket from the post office it will be sent back FreePeople within a couple of weeks. So they literally said that I lost my money and they were in a safe position. Total scam and joke!! Avoid and don't buy from this cheater company!
More FreePeople Complaints & Reviews
- Free People - slow refunds!!!
- Freepeople.com - order was cancelled and no money back
- FreePeople - the most terrible company I have ever dealt with
- Free People - the worst customer service I have experienced
- Free People - online shopping
- Free People - shoe rack
- Free People - No response to return order
- Free People - unprofessionalism
- Free People - packaging of item
- Free People - product, delivery and refund