Freelottowinning notification scam

A

Just received this sms on my mobile from +[protected] and i am assuming it is a fake:
Congrat: your mobile number has won for you $2, 000, 000 usd in the freelotto mobile promo. for claims, send email: [protected]@aol.co.uk & call: +[protected]

I would love it to be true but i would also like to think i am not that stupid to be sucked in by a very obvious fake winning notification.

• St
    stefan angelov Jun 08, 2016

I have been receiving e-mails from FreeLotto stating that I'm a winner but when I try too claim my winnings they keep saying that the TSN# (Transaction Serial Number).I have receving the check for 1 000 000 usd.
    The TSN#disapeer from mine computer.From 08.11.08 g.

When I have asked them too help me they saying the same thing.

So I was wondering if you could help me as freelotto is Kevin J. Aronin's projects then he might want too know what is going on.

Hopefully you might help and I'm able to send the e-mails if you want.

• Valerie Jun 08, 2016

I'm a 41 year old.

When I have asked them too help me they saying the same thing.

Hopefully you might help and I'm able to send the e-mails if you want.

• El
    Eleanor Govan Jan 12, 2016

ID [protected] my e-mail [email protected]

• In
    INVESTIGATION OFFICER G May 13, 2014

CONTACT SCAM INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT E-MAIL:[email protected]

• Ro
    Rosa Stainback May 13, 2014

My name is Rosa Stainback, I want you cancelled it.Please because i do not it, Thank you.

M.A Heard Apr 11, 2014

I cancelled my Subs. about t January 2014. They stopped sending me Nos. but are still taking money from my A/C. How do I stop them.?Any information would be great. Thanking you, Maureen Heard.,

• Jessica Acreman Jan 01, 2014

I live month to month only getting once a month so I'm not stupid enough waste on this of stuff but noticed my money wasn't adding up and when checking transactions this was there

• Ca
    carolyn ann alexander Dec 04, 2013

I canceled the membership in November and they are still taking 14.99 on my debit card. I want it to STOP NOW!

• Do
    dotfak Nov 14, 2013

I own the free lotto account with the number: [protected]. Sometimes last month, I made a transaction with free lotto. I used my card to pay and it was suppose to be a one time payment for that month. After the month, I received an email that they could not charge my card. I don't expect my card to be charged every month as there is no such agreement. Today some money came into my account and my card was charged. Please I need this transaction cancelled and the money paid back into my account as I am no longer interested. Thanks.

• De
    DEADMONE Apr 29, 2013

Hi, from spain Barcelona, i recived same SMS from +[protected] should answerd to [email protected] Were do we get does 2.000.000 USD ? Oh and mokomoko_25 please contact me !!! can you pay $450 for me !!! i give you 1.000.000 USD. If you are so sur of you then pay for us the 450$ and you will be rich !!!
    Best regards

Nothen girl Apr 25, 2013

I live on the other side of the world - in Norway. I've won too! 2 mill US$!!! They obviously have found out that aussies and new-zealanders are to smart to be hooked by their scam. So now they hope norwegians are dumber!

• Is
    Isaac Newton Pessoa Apr 04, 2013

PNI*FREETLOTTO FAST SVC informs the playing numbers, but not the winning numbers. I have tried to contact the company by e-mail, but the msgs are are not delivered. I have searched its site to find a way to contact it, with no avail. Therefore, I want to the company to stop billing me immediately, as it is doing monthly, as I no longer have any interest in the game. The company, as far as I am concerned, has put itself out of reach, and only collects, making us players mere suckers.

lemekani chirwa Jan 28, 2013

this is a hoax because you don't win money where you have not participated in any competition. where on earth can you give someone $2, 000, 000 freely! stop fooling people on line.

• Br
    Brianob Jan 22, 2013

Nice one Cyber Crime Bureau UK! Obviously English is not your 1st language and it's obvious you are another part of the lottery scam.
    ATTENTION MODERATOR - Please remove Cyber Crime Bureau UK from the thread!!!

• Cy
    Cyber Crime Bureau UK Jan 21, 2013

Hello

It is True that there are Series of Lottery bodies that are Giving Out Cash Reward from UK.

Unfortunately Mobile Numbers and Email Addresses of Winners has been Hacked, and Winners are Now been Contacted Illegally.

Do not respond to the senders of these Messages, as they are not in Position to Pay you your Winning PRIZE.Send your Full Name, Address, Telephone Number and Winning Message you received to the United Kingdom Investigation Bureau
    on [email protected] so as to enable them ascertain if you really won the Lottery and give you true information on how your winnings can be Collected.

You Will also be Informed if the Winning Message you Received is a Fraud Notification.

• Me
    melb_girl Jan 20, 2013

I just got something similar as a text message "YOUR NUMBER HAS WON YOU $2, 000, 000.00 USD IN THE FREELOTTO MOBILE PROMO UK. FOR CLAIMS, EMAIL (NAME & MOBILE) TO [email protected]" from +[protected].
    I assumed scam but am here online - just checking for scam threads and voila, here it is.
    Definitely a scam, however I simply love mokomoko_25 explanation on this thread!!! Mate, you ARE funny... oh, so it's just the courier I got to pay for? What ... are you sending me my winnings in lead boxes? Since when does couriering a piece of paper anywhere cost $450? DUH!! And what global lotto from the UK gives out prize money in USD and notifies AUS "winners" by text message from a Spanish number asking for the mobile to which they've just sent a text?
    Ah it makes me laugh... sigh... sad thing is some people actually respond to these messages - scammers make money else they'd give up. So here's to spreading the word that this is a SCAM.

• Zo
    Zoz Jan 20, 2013

Yeah just got the same message as above, different number +[protected].

• Sh
    shane99 Jan 18, 2013

got message today from +[protected] saying that i won 2mil us in the free lotto mobile prmo uk email name and mobile number to [email protected] this is a scam

• Wa
    Warle Nov 01, 2012

I just got the same thing. Sent it to me twice in less than 30 seconds. Says I just won 1 million - yea right. I scared as to whether it would charge me for the text, considering how these kind of texts are notorious for this kind of thing. And it seems as though they use a different email each time they try the scam. For mine, they gave me [email protected]

Here's the message:
    www.freelotto.com
    Congrats!!!
    You won £1, 000, 000 on the drawing no: #2112
    Please email us to claim your prize: [email protected]
    Transaction no: 1AE76

Anyone that wants to 'claim' this prize go ahead lol. Just give me a buzz when you win something XD.

• Na
    nafy3 May 08, 2012

My dad also received de message if its real pls contact us so dat we will know de neccesary things to do because we need money to sort things out (from nigeria)

• Oc
    OccupyEverything Nov 13, 2011

I guess this was going to happen. Especially when you contact a call centre which is not located in Australia. They take your details and then send you some an SMS saying that you some some sort of lottery where in fact it would be a call centre representative from India or Philippines who need some extra money to support themselves because even in these countries it would be hard to live on 400 Rupees or Pesos a month. Solution. Change you mobile carrier whose call centre is based in Australia where there are strict privacy laws.

Leopoldo H Chabert Oct 04, 2011

I canceled my subscription to pni*freelotto fast svc freelotto.comNY, and your company still charging me to my Visa card

Leopoldo H Chabert Oct 04, 2011

I canceled my subscription to pni*freelotto fast svc freelotto.comNY, and your company still charging me and my Visa card

Leopoldo H Chabert Oct 04, 2011

I have canceled my pni*freelotto fast svc freelotto.comNY and still charge me to my Visa card

• Gr
    gretchen tatoy Aug 25, 2011

madam/sir...this website kept sending me a message that i won a million dollars, and dollars...how can i believe if this is true what they sending me, , pls.help me to stop sending me a non sense and a joke

Comments

• Bu
    bubblegum54321 Jul 08, 2011

i just recieved the message and they told me to pay 550 pounnds to just send the winning cheque hahahaha im never going to pay and they even said it wasn't a hoax and told me not to tell anyone.

• Ly
    lynn wood May 23, 2011

I have had money taken out my account every month since at least January. I hadnt noticed till now but this is a subscription for lotto that I have never set up so can you please help to have this subscription cancelled a.s.a.p. I have been in touch with the bank and the fraud team but they say I need to contact them! There phone number in Ireland doesnt exist anymore. It is a fraudulent lotto scam, please help.
    email [email protected]
    phone [protected] or mobile [protected]

• Du
    dunemaiden May 19, 2011

I got this at 1.34am! grrrrrrr via my mobile..(not sure where they got it from)
    Congratulations! Your number has won you 2, 000, 000 pounds in the FREELOTTO.COM mobile promo.
    for claims semd ref UK*** to email [email protected]
    tel+[protected]
    Besides waking me up, the thing that concerns me is that given they have my mobile number am I going to go through
    being charged for them to send text messages to me...as happened when I first bought my phone thru optus and found that the number they gave me was registered by a previous owner and was still received garbage messages and being charged for them!!!

• Sh
    shove it Feb 04, 2011

Yeah whatever. I hope you're paid enough for that load of drivel Mokomoko.
    I've just recieved the same SMS, from UK, would have been sent about 9pm their time.
    For a start, where exactly is Central West in Australia? lol
    Secondly, check out the frequency of these texts, if not a scam, where does that kind of dough come from?
    If you've got that kind of money, send mine to the flood fund. Cheers

• Mo
    mokomoko_25 Feb 03, 2011

oh my god are u guys crazy my mum got this exact text 2 weeks ago ppl, its not fake i emailed them back my mums details, and a cheque was isseud in her name not negotiable of course, and they give ur cheque to elitexpress courier service and i know this sounds like a scam but all u have to do is pay the courier service $450 for 48 hour delivery to australia, nothing to do with the freelotto, its the courier service u have to pay free lottos prizes r completly insured so at tax time they get it all back they dont get courier back so thats what u have to do, theres legal acts and everything all through ur e0mails proving its not a scam, my mum recieved her cheque in 48 hours it was $2, 000, 000 us so mum got $2, 087, 000, cheque took 8 days to clear at the time I got $600, 000, I was bbroke a week ago, and now im set...SERIOUSLY ACT ON THESE E-MAILS PEOPLE PLEASE U DONT KNOW WHAT UR MISSING OUT ON!!!
    FROM CENTRAL WEST IN AUSTRALIA, , , , , , DONT IGNORE THIS PLEASE I KNOW $450 SEEMS ALOT BUT FOR OVER 2 MILLION DOLLARS WELL WORTH IT!!!

• Co
    colixia Jan 31, 2011

I just received a text message last night at 6:30pm, and it said exactly the same as 'aussi1'. I decided to google this bunch before doing anything, since I didn't trust them. Suspicion confirmed, a scam of course!

• Sc
    scamming barstards Jan 29, 2011

i just received on to in Qld Australia, but mine was only $500, 000 how rude!!! yes got a bit excited and thought its to good to be true and decided to google, thanks everyone for the warnings :)

• Ok
    okshopper Jan 28, 2011

how can we find this non australian speaken [censor]head and beat the fuk out of him and yes i got the message today also from 2332o5774916 [email protected] call [protected]

• Ta
    take me away cryptonite Jan 28, 2011

Gday, yep, they got me too. I emailed and recieved an email telling me to contact the couriers for the cheque. the couriers got back to me via email telling me to wetern Union 400 Pounds. Seems a lot for an envelope with a cheque in it doesnt it? Not only that but i got the email at 3.00 Pm Aussie time, that makes it about 3.00 A.M in London, seems odd to have the offices ofa so called legitimate business manned at that hour does it not?? What a bunch of ****** do they think we are that bloody stupid?

ChrisNic Jan 24, 2011

I also received this text. Not once but twice. Both from +[protected] but with different email addresses. The text read:YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WOND YOU 720, 000 (POUNDS) IN THE FREE LOTTOT MOBILE PROMOTION FOR CLAIMS EMAIL YOUR FULL NAME AND MOBILE NUMBER TO...
    I also believe is a scam to build a database using mobile numbers.

• Co
    coulda used the money!!! Jan 07, 2011

I just received this txt, looks like whoeva was sending them, is back at it!! I too got a little excited, although, all along knew it to be a scam!!! Really, these ppl that waste all this time scamming ppl, should go out and get a real job!!!

not a puppet Aug 11, 2010

hey all you gooses, dumb enough to believe, i just got the same hoax too
    but i did something about it, i text the number they left on my phone and
    told them, whoever the [censor] wits might be, to suck my big fat c...

Chastidy25 Jun 30, 2010

Hi i got a email from freelotto saying that im eligible to win $300, $10, 000, $, 50, 000 when i just signed up its saying to verify my pin i thought i would investigate first basically its saying that i have to sign up with F.A.S.T service and i have to pay $14.99 a month and when i do this i submit my TSN number and i claim this what should i do and it says to pay by July the 2nd and thats in 2 days

• Ca
    Can'tfoolme Apr 13, 2010

I got this text yesterday and the alarm bells went off. I received a similar letter or text to the same effect a few years ago and it screamed "scam". Best just to ignore and keep dreaming. LOL

• Tr
    tremo Apr 10, 2010

I got the same text and i think something needs to be done.