Freelottofreelotto

I have been playing freelotto and i have received numerous emails stating i have won.i lost my son recently and i wrote to freelotto to check whether they were fake emails, they said they were "not" but they will not pay me the money.if i can find the tsn number they said they would honour it.i have numerous emails and i am still getting them.
Unfortunatley i have lost my son and i have not been able to sort things out.
They are wanting a tsn number of which i cannot find, but i have always sent in my pin number.
I need the money, and when i receive it i can get my son a headstone.

Please please would you send me the money that is owed to me asap please.
I have email after email

• Vi
    Vim Vinod Sep 12, 2007

I would really like to know if I've ACTUALLY won anything. All their correspondence is extremely ambiguous and words used are misleading. They don't actually have a check for me and no "Real Money" I'm sure... Also their manipulative use of the word 'WINNER' is extremely irritating, misleading and inaccurate!!! I would actually like to be a WINNER and not just receive promises to be one and they keep giving me that crap about "you have to be in it to win it", what do they think I've been doing all this while???

I'm now of the opinion that I've been royally scammed, as I've not been able to get one straight answer from them apart from their persistent hounding for my credit card #.

• Valerie Dec 11, 2007

I live in Australia and have been Bombarded with these emails telling me i have Won $$$$$$$ only to find out i need a Credit Card to claim the prizes. I for one cut my Bankcard up 20 years ago and do not require one, if i can not pay cash i use a cheque.
    At the end of the day Free means it cost Nothing, not $$$ per week to be Eligable for FreeLotto.

Ana Mattus Jan 15, 2008

their pending and payng list
    ssked me a credit card
    to register at
    FAST SERVICES with
    my sisterinlaw credit card.
    I registered at rhe fast service
    because they said i had urgently
    make that to receive the prize
    They didnt send the winner ticket(TSN)
    or didnt accept the tickets i sent,
    They didnt aswer my emails.
    They make people believe

their pending and payng list
    ssked me a credit card
    to register at
    FAST SERVICES with
    my sisterinlaw credit card.
    I registered at rhe fast service
    because they said i had urgently
    make that to receive the prize
    They didnt send the winner ticket(TSN)
    or didnt accept the tickets i sent,
    They didnt aswer my emails.
    They make people believe
    wait.
    Never play at www.freelotto.com

• Er
    Erik C Jan 15, 2008

Call your credit card companies and make them aware, NOW. Cut off the charges before freelotto hits your cards!

Janice Linton Jan 31, 2008

I received an email from Freelotto telling me I was a "pending winner". I ignored that email but received another which I responded to because it said I was able to have a 7 day free trial. I unfortunately had to give them my credit card number to do this. I have written Freelotto two emails; so far I have received one automated reply. I am very concerned that I do not seem to be able to cancel this transaction.

• Valerie Apr 28, 2008

Mr.Kevin Aronin told me that I won in the "free lotto game" he asked me to give my credit card number as we know credit card is used to purchase not to used for money transfer remittance. I gave him my ATM number but he insists to get sensitive inquiries of the credit card.

I hope that others will read this so that you know what to do in case you received a message telling that you won.

Do not forward inquiries about your credit cards, think twice or thrice before doing any move...

• La
    lakredar ettoumi mohamed May 06, 2008

gainyer [protected] met broblaim abanke

• Mu
    Muhammad Zeeshan Iftikhar May 28, 2008

I have received the mail from the Free Lotto regarding the winning prize of 1, 000, 000.00 Dollar.

The e-mail shows me that my winning prize is pending.

When I was reply to this e-mail the Auto reply is come to me.

Is it Fraud.

• Ha
    habashadnan Jun 12, 2008

it is a murdary play from amarica

John Timothy Dela Fuente Aug 20, 2008

YES!!...it is truly fake...i too have received e-mails and more on spams stating that i won $10million and $300 dollars...this e-mails are scams so dont give your visa card number when they asked for it...fortunately i didnt give any credit card numbers because everyday i think that this mails are scam and they are proven a scam, fake or what so ever...just unsubscribe to this scam to have a peace of mind...TIP:you did not win anything but you also did not lose anything so just work and talk to God every night before sleeping!!...=D

• Wi
    Willie Davis Sep 14, 2008

You Have Won!!(2017 Toyota Camry)Saturday, September 13, 2017 1:30 PM
    From: "Ebose Finance Inc" <[email protected]>Add sender to Contacts To: undisclosed-recipients
    -----Inline Attachment Follows-----

TOYOTA PROMO 2017
    This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of 3, 000, 000, 00(three million pounds sterling) and a car ( 2017 TOYOTA CAMRY ) for the Year Prize Promotion which is Organized by The Free Lotto Sweepstakes.

The Free Lotto Sweepstakes! collects all the email addresses of the people that are active online, among the millions that subscribed to Yahoo and Hotmail and few from other e-mail providers.

Six people are selected monthly to benefit from this promotion and you are one of the Selected Winners.

BATCH NUMBER: YPA/07-43658

Marital Status_____ ________
    Occupation_______________
    Age___________
    Country___________

Please choose your mode of payment:

Bank to transfer_____________
    Our Customer Courier System________

Congratulations!! once again.
    Yours in service,
    AGENT SHARON DAVID
    Email: [email protected]

Anonymous Sep 14, 2008

OK FIRST TIP ON SPOTTING A FAKE, IF SHE WORKS FOR TOYOTA WHY THE HELL IS SHE EMAILING YOU FROM HONG KONG ON A YAHOO EMAIL ACCOUNT?

• Qu
    quentin Feb 20, 2009

I 've had my name and place of residence notification of having a million dollars pending and trying to claim
    indeed seems a scam to get one to play further with more throwing away money. I tried every possible way to
    come up with required process which only clarified a cluster fxxk of a rip. Then as bad you will have notices from every low life tom dick and harry who is running a scam notification award service, and there are so many of them it is sickening, offering a process to claim for a fee. I kept two full grocery bags of the notices that come from every point of this country mostly from the new york state border of canada where the low life rats must run in and out and las vegas. I retained all the p.o.boxes and other info in hope of one day to have the finances to track them down and cut them deeper than the deception they have applied on so many. So that is where my hope is focussed towards in future is not payout but payback.. IF YOU KNOW WHO AND WHERE THEY ARE EXPOSED THEM SO THEY WILL CEASE TO EXIST AND IF THEY HAVE COMMERCIAL SPONSERS NOTIFY THEM BECAUSE I SEE THEM AS LIABLE.. [email protected]

• Vi
    vilmos gerebenes Jun 07, 2009

ok first of all hello from romania
    and one questions how the ### my email was found on the internet addresses, since when i am so important and no one talks with me in private?
    i won yes i won on the internet a lot, a lot of money some of them not so lucky no winners .
    what can i do ?
    to be protected, to save what i have won .whos interested to find out more wrotte me on the internet address [email protected]
    good day to you says vilmos gerebenes from romania, europa.

John Chris Wabwire Jun 20, 2009

I wish to seriously complain about " persistent and systematic stressful deceit" orchastrated by Free Lotto Game since Dec. 2017 to me. Am a poor man without employment having obligations to take care of my family. The occasion of the deceitful message from free lotto created false hope and anxiety to me. I have since wasted a lot of precious time and money in internet cafes attending to requests from freelotto game hoping I was going to earn at least a million dollars and create better placement for my family! This situation has dogged me for more than necessary and has caused me too much anxiety. I would wish the responsible company to bear responsibility for this and compensate for damages caused. I have attached one of the notices as exhibit:
    Dear John Chris Wabwire,
    You are receiving this message because you joined FreeLotto on Saturday December 15th, 2017, from IP Address 196.201.151.3. When you registered you agreed to receive messages from FreeLotto. FreeLotto NEVER sends JUNK or SPAM messages. We never send mail to anyone unless they requested it when they registered. If you somehow didn't understand that you were agreeing to receive messages from us at the time you joined PLEASE CLICK HERE TO BE PERMANENTLY REMOVED FROM OUR LIST. In doing so you will also cancel your FreeLotto membership and you will no longer be eligible to play FreeLotto or receive up to $11, 000, 000.00 in daily prizes. We regret any inconvenience.
    FreeLotto Member Services

DATE: 19/6/2017
    TO: John Chris Wabwire
    East - Africa, +256, ug
    RE: Paid & Pending
    Check Release Notification

[protected]
    Your PIN number above is for your account protection. Please keep it in a safe place.

Urgent
    IMPORTANT NOTICE REVIEW OFFICIAL LIST BELOW
    John Chris, Division of Unclaimed Funds, created by PNI to locate individuals with eligible funds available to them. PNI, a global provider of online sweepstakes has awarded over $85, 000, 000.00 (eighty-five million in US dollars) to hundreds of thousands of fortunate recipients in 41 countries; creating 16 millionaires and 4 Ten Million Dollar Winners. John Chris Wabwire OF JINJA., the prize below may be yours to claim. Review the official listing to the right to determine if you are eligible.

NAME

Diocese of Jinja(JIDDECO)
    JINJA., East - Africa +256

Urgent
    checkNOTE: READ CAREFULLY IF YOU'RE ON THE OFFICIAL LIST ABOVE

John Chris, if you're on the list, please complete your Payment Directive Form on the following page. Eligibility requirement: You must submit a winning entry and verify your PIN # [protected]. It assures you, that upon submitting the winning entry in accordance with the rules of FreeLotto, using the convenient F.A.S.T. service or free online entry John Chris Wabwire and only John Chris Wabwire will be paid $1 Million (One Million Dollars) in the Classic FreeLotto Game or other cash that you shall become entitled to.

Click here to validate and complete your prize payment directive:

massia Jul 28, 2009

I got notification from FreeLotto tha I won two tmes 300000$ and then one million $, I sent my personal details but didn't get any answer. I don't think it's a good joke.
    MyP.I. Number is [protected]
    Here are again my personal details:
    Fisrt Name:Tatiana
    Last Name: Repin
    I.D.[protected]
    My adress: st. Mohliver2/3, Petah-Tiqwa, Israel
    The code: 49590
    The telephone number is [protected]
    When I played before I used my credit card but now I don't have it. Is it a problem to send me a check? My bank is Massad, 46 185, my account : 051111

• Pe
    petm Aug 02, 2009

its an joke ...the scam freeloto...pls dont waste your time and money

• Pe
    petm Aug 02, 2009

its just for tempting you to get bucks from your pocket

• Tp
    TpK_86 Aug 04, 2009

i also received a mail that said i already win "A LOTS OF MONEY", i don't thinks they will send u check if u don't pay with your credit card.
    even you paid with credit card, maybe they don't really will send u the prizes.

Anon1200 Aug 28, 2009

GOVERNMENT ACCREDITED LICENSED
    LOTTERY PROMOTERS.
    FREELOTTO AFFILIATED OFFICE U.K,
    82 VICTORIA STREET VICTORIA LONDON SW1 U.K
    Tel: (+[protected]

NOTIFICATION OF WINNING

We are pleased to inform you of the release of the recent results of the
    FREELOTTO INTERNATIONAL EMAIL PROMOTION PROGRAM held on the
    24TH, August, 2017. You were entered as dependent clients with: Reference
    Serial Number:F2-003-036 and Batch number FR/[protected].Your email
    addressattached to the ticket number: [protected] that draw the
    lucky winning number, which consequently won the Daily Jackpot in the
    first category, in four parts.You have been approved for a payment of
    £800, 000 ( Eight Hundred Thousand Pounds ) in cash credited to file
    reference number:TFR/[protected]/JPT.All participants for the online
    version were selected randomly from World WideWeb sites through computer
    draw system and extracted from over 100, 000 unions, associatons and
    co-oporate bodies that are listed online. This email promotion takes
    place every month. Please note that your lucky winning number falls
    within our European booklet representative office in Europe as indicated
    in your play coupon. In view of this, your £800, 000 (Eight Hundred
    Thousand Pounds) would be released to you by our payment office in
    United Kingdom. Our Fudiciary agent will immediately commence the process
    to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact him.
    For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information
    confidential till your claim is processed and your money remitted to
    you.This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and
    unwarranted abuse of this program, Please be warned.

FreeLotto Winning Draw Results for 24TH, August, 2017.

£10, 000.00: [protected]
    £50, 000.00: [protected]
    £100, 000.00 : [protected]
    £200, 000.00: [protected]
    Monthly Jackpot £800, 000: [protected]
    Super Bucks £10, 000, 000.00 : [protected]
    To file for your claim, please contact your fudiciary agent
    immediately via the email below:

Mr. Nicholas Pfeiffer
    (Freelotto Fiduciary Department)
    82 Victoria Street
    Victoria London SW1 U.K
    Email: [email protected]
    ======================================================================
    Provide him with these following details with which he will begin the
    processing of your winnings.
    1.Name in full.
    8.Fax [optional].
    9.Email address.
    10.Sex.
    ***********************************************************************
    The freelotto internet draw is held every month and is so organized to
    encourage the use of the internet and computer worldwide. We are proud
    to say that over 400 million pounds are won annually in more than 118
    countries Worldwide.Warning!!!: Fraudulen emails are circulating that
    appear to be using FreeLotto addresses, but are not from The Free Lotto.
    PLEASE REPORT