The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Freelotto — freelotto
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I have been playing freelotto and i have received numerous emails stating i have won.i lost my son recently and i wrote to freelotto to check whether they were fake emails, they said they were "not" but they will not pay me the money.if i can find the tsn number they said they would honour it.i have numerous emails and i am still getting them.
Unfortunatley i have lost my son and i have not been able to sort things out.
They are wanting a tsn number of which i cannot find, but i have always sent in my pin number.
I need the money, and when i receive it i can get my son a headstone.
Please please would you send me the money that is owed to me asap please.
I have email after email
More Freelotto Complaints & Reviews
- Free Lotto - For my winning prize
- Freelotto - winning notification scam
- Freelotto / Division of Unclaimed Funds - just another lottery scam!
- Freelotto Mobile Promo - sending scam message
- Freelotto - no payment
- Freelotto - has no phone num, ber to call and will not correct the lock out
- Free Lotto - how to claim my prize they said im eligibility
- Freelotto - free lotto winnings
- Freelotto - freelotto plus discount voucher
- British National Freelotto, Inc - email scam