Freelancer.comcopy typing

I was cheated by the scammer.

I am totally new to freelancer.com.
and i accepted the typing job without checking the employer background.

I already deposit 30 dollar to their Perfect Money account and finished work on time.
but I did not get paid.

Please be aware of the following email ID.

[email protected]

Here is their cheated format.
You will deposit the security which is one time payment to start working with us which will be refundable back to you on successfully completion of first lot. If the Typist did not achieve 50% of accuracy or did not submit first lot, he/she will be given one more chance.we are running publishing house based in Russia.You will receive the receipt with registration number of ours Publishing House.Refundable security is just for the assurance that you take the work seriously and submit the work always on time whenever the work has been allotted to you as work will be on regular basis, if you want to take break anytime in between, you can take or you can leave in between, there will be no restriction from ours side.This condition has been put up from the client side as Our client is a reputed client based in U.S.A.Phone or chat support will be provided after joining.
thanks

You can start working with us by depositing the security of $30 as per the Plan P1 or $45 USD as per the planP2 or $65 USD as per the plan P3 or $85 USD as per the Plan P4 in ours ADVCASH A/C WHICH IS [email protected] Create yours ADVCASH A/C at https://advcash.com/. Make it verified and submit the amount in yours ADVCASH A/C through debit card and send to ours ADVCASH A/C WHICH IS [email protected]

You can start working with us by depositing the security of $30 as per the Plan P1 or $45 USD as per the planP2 or $65 USD as per the plan P3 or $85 USD as per the Plan P4 in ours perfect money a/c which is U20222993. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE PERFECT MONEY A/C, YOU CAN CREATE AT WWW.PERFECTMONEY.IS. You can make the deposit in yours perfect money a/c through bank wire OR THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM using perfect money app.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: IF YOU HAVE SKRILL A/C THEN FOLLOW THE STEPS TO SEND THE SECURITY
1. Open the website www.cashmaal.com
2.Sign up or create an a/c on the website
3. Go to verifications and make yours a/c verified by 75% by verifying email phone number and an i.d. proof.
4. Then make the deposit in yours cashmaal a/c using the option of SKRILL.
5. And then send the amount using the option of transfer according to the plan you choose to ours cashmaal a/c which is [email protected]

You will get the payment in yours bank a/c or in yours perfect money a/c or in yours ADVcash a/c in whichever you want within 24 hrs of the submission of each lot in yours local currency equivalent to USD. All our publication house details along with contact details and address of main office will be shared with you once you join us

Ya
Jul 08, 2019

Comments

• Ni
      Sep 12, 2019

I got this job, too, but luckily I went to google a little bit about this, It sounded strange to give the card number, CVV, ... Thank you for solving my doubts.

Sep 21, 2019

@nikss i got job from this vendor.shal i diposite money to them?

• Li
      Sep 13, 2019

Please inform me if you get any payment from them. Because I am also going to submit money to their account...