The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved FreecreditReport.com — Unauthorized charges to my credit card
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I signed up for an annual free credit report and they charged me $14.95 for two month for a subscription that I didn't even know that I had because I failed to cancel the service within 7 days. They only could credit my account for the last $14.95 charge.
It is ironic that this company is supposed to be helping people with their credit while they are stealing from them without their knowledge.
More FreecreditReport.com Complaints & Reviews
- Free Credit Report 360 - Fraud
- CIC Triple Advantage - How to cancel the charges!
- Free Credit Report - Unauthorized credit card charge
- CIC Triple Advantage - Unauthorized billing!
- Free Credit Report - They took 29. 95 out of my account
- FreecreditReport.com - freecreditreport.com
- FreecreditReport.com - screwed by freecreditreport.com AKA CIC TripleAdvantage
- Free Credit Report - Scam charges!
- CIC Triple Advantage - Sneaky membership
- CIC Triple Advantage - Charges for services not oredered