Free Peoplethe worst customer service I have experienced

P

Hard to express my feelings, but I'm extremely disappointed and angry at the same time. I placed my order two months ago and didn't get its confirmation. I couldn't reach them via phone, so I wrote the several emails and they finally replied. They said they were sorry and offered me a free express delivery. Ok, nice. It's been a week, still nothing. I thought that express delivery means fast, quick, as fast as possible. No?
They have let me down because what I ordered was a present for my father.
This company is the worst one.