Fred Loya Insuranceunauthorized bank account withdrawn and for one reason or another they don't mail my rfund check, have been dealing with it for over a month!!

R

They added a person to my policy just because this person showed to be leaving in my house, they said they mail us a letter stating that they would add him, we never got the letter, well, our insurance from being $140 a month they charged us OVER $400!!! When you call customer service they have you on hold for a very long time, I am on the phone with them and been on hold for 13:49 min (and counting) I have asked to speak to supervisors and they are all soooo careless, they have no customer service what so ever!! I asked to speak to their regional supervisor and left him 2 messages and HE NEER RETURNED MY CALL!! Can't wait for my contract to be over, they have the worst service ever!! I'm still waiting on the phone to speak to someone and explain to me why is it that they haven't sent me my check!