Fox Sportsjoe buck

1 Review updated:

I'd like to know what idiot at fox sports signed joe buck to be the baseball commentator. All he does is drivel on and on about such useless trivia that my husband and I are ready to commit suicide by the end of the game. We absolutely suffered through the yankee/cubs game yesterday - his voice is an annoying and seemingly fake drone with barely an inflection. We ended up watching the game with the sound on because we could not stand it! Just blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

Can we get a decent announcer who actually announces the damn game? A little background on players is fine, but damn.

• 1g
    #1 Gordon Fan Jun 19, 2011

sorry, I meant to say we watched the game with the sound OFF!

• Pe
    peeps4all Oct 22, 2011

What the hell is up with the game selections with fox... I live in new england and they are showing the atlanta falcons and detroit game... what the f***! Anytime there is an NFC East game on in that time slot they should b covering that game. I want to watch the skins game!

• Al
    Allan Craig Dec 16, 2012

Watching the Browns game today starting with a minute silence in respect of those who died at Sandy Hook. What an insult to switch to commercials after just 10 seconds. Does Fox have no respect at all? Terrible made me feel sick at how shallow these programmers are.

• Ni
    Nicholas Stoney May 26, 2013

Since Fox bought out ESPN.All European Cup matches not on, nor Europa.European Cup not broadcast anywhere in INDONESIA.I paid Indovision for full sports coverage.This happened whilst ESPN broadcast, since Fox Sports took over.F..k a..

• Te
    Teresa Borden Oct 27, 2013

Your teeny tiny score box on football takes a magnifying glass to review!!! Why can't you make it larger

• Kh
    KHoff Oct 29, 2014

In Game 7 of the World Series he took his already annoying hero worship of Bumgarner to an embarrassing level …. he rarely mentioned the Royals, continuing to adore Bumgarner no matter who was up at bat. Even my husband wanted to complain to somebody about it, the announcers IN PARTICULAR JOE BUCK were just obsessed with the Giants THROUGHOUT ...and it isn't sour grapes. The Giants are a great team and it was a great series …. even someone posted on Facebook that 'Bumgarner and Joe Buck, in a Relationship!" Funny that someone went to all that trouble but it has been so clearly Bumgarner Worship throughout by a supposed Professional Announcer. His millions in salary are really mis-directed.

@KHoff I agree Joe needs to go

• Ob
    OBBJ1 Oct 30, 2014

When I watched entire world series or any Televised Fox sport prior when "Joe Buck" is the announcer I keep the sound off because "Joe Buck" is far too smart for me to listen to. However, three of the World Series games I watched with a friend who wanted the sound on because she needed the announcement of plays and players to help her understand the game. ( I should have put cotton in my ears) As I listened, His voice seems to sway towards the team with the momentum for the win or the team he wants to win. The other two announcers were not much of "relief announcers" either. I waited in the games that I "had to" listen to for pauses and the sounds of the game, and it never happened. I waited to hear trivia that was factual. That seldom happened. I waited to hear what the "team down" need to do rather then how great the "team up" was doing, and that also never happened. It is very apparent that his opinions are Joe Bucks and Joe Bucks only. A return to college to finish what he started would be in his best interest, I believe. His voice, his demeanor, his opinions would put him in a great position to become a lawyer for the people and then, he's on to politics!

@OBBJ1 Joe needs to go. Awful broadcaster

• My
    Mycroft Boyd Oct 23, 2015

Joe buck can't ever seem to hide his disdain for the royals; no one in kansas likes him. I'm not exagerrating, half of your viewers are either watching your channel on mute or throwing things across the room (And then Muting him). We're d*** sure not unmuting for commercial breaks. Fox, if you care about your viewers or your ad revenue for the world series, get him off our broadcasts. You dont have to replace him with Rex Hudler, but you should.

@Mycroft Boyd I always use the the mute button when Joe is on the air

• Th
    Thea Wescott Dec 27, 2015

Where the heck did this RondeBar come from? He is a horrible announcer and I'm sick of his negative comments during our Hawks games. Get him the heck out of there!!!

• Mi
    Mike Mulligan Jun 17, 2016

Jo Buck should be barred from TV & radio, he is the most annoying TV "personality", I can see why Howie, Bradshaw, Michael and Johnson wanted him off the Sunday football show...I am watching the US Open with the sound off because I know sooner or later Mr. Dumbass will open his mouth with some mindless spew...I hope your contract with the PGA and MLB expires soon, or you get rid of this ###!

Jacky Loube Sep 25, 2016

Watching the Redskins game. Why didn't your announcer report the obvious push by the giants causing a fumble. Why did they need to wait for the official guru to mention it. These guys are biased and always have been

• Me
    Metsfan Oct 03, 2016

Joe Buck is so against the NY Mets it's sickening, now after suffering thru the World Series I have to mute my tv again so I don't hear his negative words against my team the NY Mets when they play his Favorite Team the Giants!!! How can fox allow this one sided announcing!!! You should be ashamed. Joe Buck is annoying has no business announcing he should do cartoons because he is a joke!!! Get rid of Buck !!! he needs to GO

@Metsfan Fire Joe Buck

Jacobin Oct 16, 2016

I can't stand it any more we've turned the sound off
    We need announcers who are neutral or unbiased not "homers"
    Give us a break!

• Be
    Beck Moore Oct 30, 2016

Joe Buck and John Smoltz couldn't do a worse job in the 2016 world series. It's amazing that Smoltz was a HOF pitcher, but knows absolutely nothing about baseball. The only thing Joe Buck knows is that his DAD was a great announcer. Somebody has to help Fox out with there personnel hires. Please contact me and I'll help.

• Cl
    Clayton12 Nov 01, 2016

Joe Buck is one of the worst anouncer I ever saw.
    They need to get him off already.
    They should bring Greg Maddox in as an announcer

• Ra
    Raidene Hebert Nov 02, 2016

I admit I am a diehard Cleveland Indian Fan but I see from the above posts that there are many other people who can't stand Joe Buck announcing the World Series or other baseball games.. He has been so one side with his commentary of the Cubs v Indians World Series. He has so many little cozy anecdotes to share about the Cubs, and when he runs out, he just repeats the same nonsense about Scharber, Solsist, Baez, Arrieta, etc. but hardly does the same for the Indians. Did he only research his home team players for these broadcasts? Whoever wins tonight, we are all winners, because we won't have to listen to Buck after this evening. Go Windians!

• Ri
    Richard Horning Nov 20, 2016

We need to see a change with the commentators for the Vikings games!!
    Those two Buck & Aikman, especially Aikman are way too biased in their calling.
    Either change them out or give the coverage to another network . . . sick of it!
    Tell them to stay neutral or go and call for the home Cowboys . . . its obvious there anyway.
    Don't you network execs care what these employees do on the job????
    Last but not least . . after reading the previous comments . . looks like I wasted my time!!
    RHorning

• St
    Stevie Boy 1 Apr 30, 2017

Joe Buck ... you sold out. You risked any professionalism you could have hoped to have when you did the Brockmeir commercial, using your foul language. Just like I don't need to hear my clergy use foul language, I don't need to hear a mouthpiece on TV use foul language. Your father must be so proud. How much did you make for being so childish and using poor judgement, on purpose? You are a turn off and now, I can't watch or listen to you without waiting for you to curse and swear again. YOU RUINED IT.

• Bo
    Bobby Hatcher Oct 14, 2017

Why is Joe Buch announcing the Yankee games...its very clear he is a yankee fan and thats all he talks about...makes no difference if they are batting on in the field...he should not be allowed to announce these games because he is so freaking bias...its sickening...and while I am at it he is terrible announcing golf tournaments...not sure what sport he is good at, if any...get rid of Joe...

• Yo
    Yogi man Oct 16, 2017

I am.so sick.of Joe Buck being so obviously biased against the Yankees. Plus Smoltz hardly.says a word. Please update your commentators. You Are ANNOYING fans.

• Fi
    Fire Joe buck Oct 17, 2017

Worst announcer ever. My version of heaven is sports casts without Joe Buck. Who does the market research on this guy prior to offering a contract? A voice so annoying he completely ruins the experience. Time for a change Fox... Long overdue

• Gv
    GVS27 Oct 20, 2017

Joe Buck is the worst sports announcer in the history of organized sports. He hates the Yankees, and that’s obvious, but he’s unbelievably annoying to listen to. If you look up the word PUTZ in the dictionary, you’ll find his photo. He’s a “Douche” with a capital “D”

@GVS27 He He this was the best complaint

• Je
    Jeff Kaster Oct 29, 2017

Get rid of Alex Rodriguez--how can he say that game 5 is a the chance for Kershaw to cement his legacy? Kershaw has a 10 year career, 2.36 career ERA, and a 3 time Cy Young award winnder and Mr. Steroid is going to suggest that if Kershaw loses he is a failure? Fox needs to listen to the MLB network announcers to see how a game should be announced

• To

YOU JUST LOST AN NFL FAN FOR 65 + YEARS
    TOM N

• Ba
    Baseball fan Oct 12, 2018

Joe Buck is the worst of the worst.
    Biased announcer.
    Wishesh favorites win. Constantly stating what needs to be done for the team he is rooting for to win the game. When his team rallies he is the happiest in the stadium. This is absolutely wrong and I wish he would just go away. He is not his father not even close. Just get rid of him already

• Ba
    Baseball fan Oct 12, 2018

Joe Buck is the worst of the worst.
    Biased announcer.
    Wishes favorites win. Constantly stating what needs to be done for the team he is rooting for to win the game. When his team rallies he is the happiest in the stadium. This is absolutely wrong and I wish he would just go away. He is not his father not even close. Just get rid of him already

• Wi
    WiFu Oct 23, 2018

It's only the 2nd inning of World Series game 1 and already I can't stand to listen to Joe Buck. Thank goodness for the mute button.

• Rh
    RH22 Oct 25, 2018

@WiFu The last two World Series games were horrible to hear. I will have to turn the sound off for the remainder of the series. What the F...

• Ci
    Cindypink61 Oct 25, 2019

WORST ANNOUNCER...BIASED...LOUSY VOICE. WHAT A SNOB HE IS.

• Ci
    Cindypink61 Oct 25, 2019

JOE BUCK SUCKS

• Ml
    MLB Fan Oct 29, 2019

Is Joe Buck in love with Juan Soto or what. I mean he is gushing. When FS1 shows Nationals players 98% of the time its Soto WTH. You can barely figure out who else is playing where when the Nationals are on the field. Pathetic. Terrible coverage by Buck and FS1. Best things is to simply mute the game. Hey Buck we dont care that Soto turned 21 sheesh.

• Bo
    bobincardiff Oct 31, 2019

Hello Fox and MLB...in a time of declining viewership and participation for baseball, what could be worse than having Joe Buck announce the World Series? He is a total shut down for the many casual fans who are trying to like baseball. Endless fake metrics, monotone. fake sentence structure, .oy! My wife asked if Buck was actually at the game, since she could not calibrate his endless noise with action on the field.
    Dave Anderson, arguably the best sports journalist, once responded to the question "why do you write about sports?" his reply: " I don't, I write about people in sports."
    Fox Sports is better than Joe Buck..please show him the door asap.