FOXComments disappeared, censored with no good reason and explanation.

L Feb 02, 2021

Hello,
My comments in the public comments section mysteriously disappearing after the tab was refreshed or closed and open again. it was happening for a long time, more than several month, maybe longer. I have discovered it accidently.
I have contacted FOX last year. It used to show that my comment was deleted. I guess by the filtering software. Now the comments got deleted and no any warning about the deleted comment. Just to fool the people and keep them believing that their comments still there.

My suspicion the system is setup to suppress and filter conservative comments.

If I broke the law I should have some notice what I have done wrong, but my comments just disappearing quietly.
I don't use any swearing and coursing words, don't incite the violence or calling people names, like liberals are doing it all the time.
* Pelosi demanded more uprising all over the country.

* A. Pressley, encouraged unrest in the streets.
* Hillary urges to be even more uncivil until Dems will take the power back.
* Maxim Waters encouraged to confront, harass and attack opposition in restaurants, gas stations, department stores and all public places.
* Madonna threatens to blow up the White House.
* Conservatives being stabbed, doxed, mailed powder, beaten, run out of restaurants, and sent death threats.
It looks like a totalitarian Soviet tactics to suppress people's opinion.

Didn't expect it from FOX.
Thanks.