Fossil Watchwatch repair

K

I purchased 2 fossil watches in the united states of america in 2005. They were damned expensive!!. The watch I purchased for myself was a dream come true. It has never given me any problems, but hey, it's fossil, world renowned and my problems will be fixed quickly if I had any. Service excellence otherwise they would not have such a big name. Ha!!! I sent my watch into the fossil shop at the east rand mall in boksburg on the 11th march 2010. The gentleman, thabo, assured me it would only take 3 weeks. The number 2 from the number 12 had fallen out, it had to get put back again. Simple, open it up glue the two back in place, close it. Done. Ha!!. Today is the 14th april 2010. I have just called them to find out where the hell my damned expensive fossil watch is. What does the saleslady who answers the phone say? "read the slip". What the ### did she just tell me??? My slip clearly says three weeks. It also clearly says 6 weeks if the parts had to be imported. I don't recall having received a call from fossil advising me that the parts had to be imported and that my watch would take longer than the assured 3 weeks, as the part to be replaced was there, undamaged. I also don't recall having been advised by fossil that there would be a delay in receiving my damned expensive watch back!. Isn't it good service ethic to keep your clients informed? And the icing on the cake - she thinks! It will only be by them ready for me to collect next week! But they will sms me. So, for spending a couple of thousand rand on a watch that I intended to keep for a lifetime (I am 40 years old now) all I get is unacceptable customer service and a sms? Lovely. I will never buy a fossil product again.

anuanshika Apr 24, 2017

I have purchased a FOSSIL watch from SHOPPERS SHOP, Ghaziabad in the month march 2016.After 4 month my watch was nt working & i submit my watch to SHOPPERS SHOP, Ghaziabad on dated 14-8-16 and 23-4-17 with the same issues slow gradually .I request to fossil company kindly change my watch with new watch as i very much disappointed my citize detains and watch details as follows ..
    TRX NO 1374/255
    DOP 17-03-16
    SKU:200858
    Price 8295
    Style no ES-3966
    Details Ship which is given by Shoppers Shop is attached above

Ritu Tiwari
    Sector 1/18 Chirnjeev Vihar, Ghaziabad 201002
    Reply as soon as possible

anuansh Apr 24, 2017

The details of my wrist watch
    First citizevn No [protected]
    Date of second complaint 23-4-17
    Date of first complaint 14-8-16
    Watch style No E.S.3966

anuansh Apr 24, 2017

I have purchased a FOSSIL watch from SHOPPERS SHOP, Ghaziabad in the month 17 march 2016 after few months 14 August 2016 and second time on 23 April 2017 for the same issues my watch was nt working again & i submit my watch to SHOPPERS SHOP, Ghaziabad customer care representative promise me they give my watch after 36 days.

Details Ship which is given by Shoppers Shop is attached below.

Ritu Tiwari [protected]

• Am
    amititc_85 Aug 04, 2012

Dear Sir,

I have purchased a FOSSIL watch from SHOPPERS SHOP, LUCKNOW in the month Jan 12.After 4 month my watch was nt working & i submit my watch to SHOPPERS SHOP, LUCKNOW & customer care representative promise me they give my watch after 36 days.Today approx 90 above spend & still i haven't received my watch.
    Fossil Representative not received my call & his mobile no is [protected]..

Details Ship which is given by Shoppers Shop is attached below.

Amit Jaiswal