Having problems with Fossil Group?

Fossil Group reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 4, 2007. The latest review Fossil watch was posted on Aug 29, 2021. The latest complaint customer service was resolved on Nov 22, 2014. Fossil Group has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 50 reviews. Fossil Group has resolved 11 complaints.

Fossil Group Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 449 3056 (Customer Service)
+1 972 234 2525 (America)
+852 3467 2888 (Asia Pacific)
901 S. Central Expy

Fossil Group Europe
Horburgstrasse 105, CH-4057 Basel, Switzerland
+41 61 560 9800

Fossil Group Asia Pacific
Unit 2118, 21/F, Miramar Tower, 132 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
+852 3467 2888

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Fossil Group Customer Service. Initial Fossil Group complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Fossil Group above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Fossil Group. Discuss the issues you have had with Fossil Group and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Fossil Group Complaints & Reviews, Page 2

Fossil Group — female watch brought from swindon uk outlet

Hi, I brought a female watch from Swindon UK Outlet almost 3 months back. With in 2 days it stop working .I...

Reading

Fossil Groupsouthcenter mall

I went in to buy my wife a bag for her birthday and the woman I was speaking with was forceful on me buying this bag! It was rude and when I said I was going to look at michale khorrs she basically walked away and didn't give me the time of day. Before leaving I was looking at some digital watch thing and I heard how she spoke to other employees, and I was disgusted. She was sarcastic and spoke negatively about others. It was unprofessional and I will never shop there again.

Fossil Group — wrist watch strap

I bought fossil watch fs4991i an year ago, at the time of purchase sales man told me quality of watch i...

Fossil GroupI have your employees problem

Good day,

My name is Hang Tran. I am a loyal paying customer of your company. Upon recently one of your employee Marlon employee no. 520061 at Great Mall location. 1230 great mall dr Milpitas CA 95035 has been personally attacking me.

Every single time I shop here, I feel like I'm being interrogated. He ask questions like a criminal such as: why do I buy these? who I buy it for ? why i buy a lot ? Then when I buy watches brand new he void warranty!
    I've never been insulted or interrogated like this before. Does he have a problem selling to Asian? Or me in general? This guy is harassing me every single time I buy there . I'm a paying customer!!! Why does it matter why or who I buy products? Please attend to this matter! I'll be filing a report with the Better Business Bureau if my situation hasn't been resolved.

I am completely disappointed and insulted!

Sincerely,

Hang Tran

Fossil Group — customer service and warranty

In July of 2016 I purchased a JR1491 watch from the Fossil store in Florence, Italy. Less than a month later...

Fossil Groupservice and wrong shipment

Hello from the Fossil Group Service Team! Your service order SOBO00581 is expected to be completed on 05/26/2017 and your expected repair amount is Rs 5006. For help: Please log in to www.fossilcare.com or dial [protected], it's been 35 days today your service man has called that we had received wrong shipment and all. Now they are asking 20 days more really worst experience watch cost around 8500 but m ready pay 5000 for its repair, m really disappointed by ur service . What's your compensation for delay of service? I felt we shld not by fossil watches in future very bad service

Fossil Grouplow quality of bag purchased

I purchased a £250 fossil bag, reduced in a sale to £150 at a Fossil shop on Oxford Street/close to Bond Street station in the middle of January 2017. Within 6-7 weeks the leather started to peel off the bag and it looked old and worn out. I returned the bag to the branch on Sat 25 March. I was told by the assistant and then the manager that only the zip of seem were insured on warranty and I could not therefore have a refund. The manager said that it was 'soft leather' and therefore this can happen. The manager refused to refund my money so I was left to pick another bag that I did not want. She offered at 20% discount and said that 'she was doing me a favour' by offering this, although this discount was being offered to everyone that walked in the shop. I find it unacceptable that a brand like Fossil would sell an item at that cost, which becomes unsightly and aged within such a short period of time. I also feel that a refund should have been given, as the leather was clearly peeling off. I feel let down by the quality of Fossil products and more disappointed at the lack of customer service. I would appreciate your input.

Fossil Watcheswatch

I purchased a watch in november paying 13 k trusting the brand in lifestyle koramangala... After a week wen I wore it, it was not working n when I visited d showroom and complaints abt it first and foremost dey didn't trust me and secondly dey refused 2 exchange and did nothing.

I visited d fossil repair centre dey told dey need 2 observe the watch for 7 working day on my request dey told after 7 day dey ll delivered watch 2 me but unfortunately I vent received.. Loads of follow up and request finally I get 2 talk to service time and dey say watch was ready long back... I think I did mistake by buying watch from fossils worst service from bangalore team... I want 2 exchange d watch dey deny it... U buy a watch if it don't work ur bad luck but fossils willnt exchange r refund

Fossilfossil leather watch straps

My parent bought me a leather Fossil watch as a presnt for my 21st birthday (26 May 2016) at Edgars in Kimberley's Mall South Africa but few months after that the strap first lost it colour and turned into a much darker colour than it originally was. Then in November 2016 the strap broke.
            Im so disappointed because you pay thousands of money for something that dont even last longer than a couple of months.
            Now I must pay AGAIN for a new strap.
            I wil never buy a Fossil watch again because two of my friends have the same problem.
            Bad quality leather straps.

Fossil — rude behaviour of manager (lady)

I gave my watch for repair as it stopped working and also to replace the chain as the colour is getting faded...

Hyderabad

Fossilfaulty rose gold necklace, no customer service at manchester arndale store

My husband bought a matching rose gold necklace, bracelet and earrings for me as a gift. Not long after, the necklace started to 'tarnish' and looked terrible. I wasn't able to get to the store for some time but I eventually tried to return the necklace. They insisted that I must have a receipt which, on this occasion I hadn't brought with me expecting that there wouldn't be any issue about changing or refunding as the necklace was clearly faulty, it no longer matched the other pieces and looked awful. So, today I returned to the store with my receipt and the faulty necklace...I spoke to the deputy manager, Andrew, showed him my receipt and the faulty necklace but he would not entertain either a refund or a replacement telling me that this sometimes happened with rose gold. Obviously, it no longer matches my other items. Rubbish customer service and rubbish item of jewellery. Don't buy rose gold from Fossil.

Fossilwatch model fs-4096

I got a brand new Fossil watch model FS-4096 (Blue dial SS) as gift in 2010. I stopped working in 2015. Replaced battery but did not work. I tried to send it for repair but the online service requires the original receipt. The watch has a 11 year warranty. But it is very illogical to ask for original receipt after 4-5 years. Perhaps this is a way to avoid keeping warranty repairs.

Fossilpoor service - crap quality

I bought a limited edition Fossil watch three thousand rand end of October and four months later I had take the watch in for repairs four times already!! The quality of Fossil watches is pathetic!! I have owned faaaar cheaper watches as a student with hardly the fraction of a headache from their quality!! Like Fossil quality isn't bad enough - the inefficient staff!! What a shame!! I asked to have the watch replaced and I had an option to take another one for the same value... I chose a Skagen watch and two little precious stones inside had fallen off with in 3 days of me having owned the watch!!! I took the watch back after the weekend!!! FOSSIL GROUP produces crappy watches!!! Its pathetic!!! I will never ever spend a cent on them again and I will be sure to advise people to buy watches from elsewhere.

The least one expects when buying a fairly expensive watch is decent quality and reasonable customer service. The staff at these stores are poorly trained, if trained at all!! Even for something, as basic as requesting an exchange they rely on the store manager who doesn't work full store hours!! SHOCKING

sancho mendoza Mar 22, 2011

Item: Decker Black Chronograph Dial Watch w/ Gray PU Watch Strap
                      Style #: CH2601

When worn, Gray PU Watch Strap causes allergic reaction to my wrist.

saleembhai Jun 12, 2010

bracelet torn within a year show no care for customers though the bracelet comes under no warranty it is rusted and has no quality and spare bracelets are also not available to purchase

Me 1136 Fossil Watch — lack of care at customer care dept.

I received my long awaited fossil me 1136 watch by ups from california on thursday january 15, 2015 and wa...

Fossil — customer service

I have just received the worst costumer service of my life. I had bought a Fossil watch about 2 weeks ago...

Calgary

Fossil — repair centre trashed my limited ed watch

If you are buying a watch and hope to have it for more than 3 years do not get a fossil also never ever send...

Amsterdam

Fossil Watchproduct quality and after sales service

I bought fossil watch 2 years back. Since the time i had bought it, nothing seems to be ok. Product is extremely bad in terms of
                    1. Color shading off
                    2. Watch not working

No body cares once the product is sold. After sales service makes it bad. I have been writing mails, visiting distributor again and again but nobody cares. Watch response is extremely poor.

Fossil Watchservice

I sent my fossil watch for repair got it back recently, i had bought this watch 2 years ago.
                      Since it was out of warranty they made it a point to ruin my watch before they it was returned.
                      I had sent it for servicing and i was suppose to get the watch in 45 days... I got it almost after 2 months that too in such a pathetic condition.
                      The watch has scratches all over the metal belt as you can see in the pic. The back cover was also replaced which does not look good. I had asked for the mechanism of the watch to be replaced, not the back cover.
                      They charged me 1700 Indian Rs for this. I am never gonna buy anything from fossil again that's for sure.

Mikhil Sonavaria
                      [protected]@email.com

Fossil UK — I would like to complain about fossil's awful customer service

I bought an armani-exchange-b108177">armani exchange watch in January. It turned out to be defective in 2 weeks time after its first...

Fossil Watchesterrible service

Hi,
                        I would like to bring to the notice of the fossil watch company about the dont care attitude I received from a store they supply their products to.
                        2 weeks ago I went to a foschini store to purchase a watch for a birthday gift to my sister.
                        The value of which was r1399.00
                        When going to pay for the item the lady gives me the watch in a lanco box.
                        When I asked why is it not in original packaging she said they are not supplied with the boxes at the same tym as they receive the watches.
                        This really frustrated me and obviously was not goin to buy a watch that costed r1399.00 and gift it to someone in a cheap plastic lanco box.
                        Kindly look in this matter. I would like some feedback on this.