Fort Worth Nissandeceptive sales practice, failure to disclose hail damage on &new&

U

Failure to disclose hail damage on New vehicle purchase and deceptive sales practice.
Purchase a 2011 Pathfinder from Fort Worth Nissan. The vehicle was filthy prior to my purchase. Did not recall any damage prior to "make ready" once the salesman returned with my recently purchased vehicle I noticed dents on the hood(over 20) obviously this car has hail damage that the dealer failed to disclose. The salesman denied any damage. He wrote me a note on a scrap piece of paper( bring vehicle for dent repair) assuming this was a I.O.U. Drove my "New hail damaged vehicle home" indeed there was over 5000.00 worth of hail damage.. Wow I feel taken. I'm a single mother of three children and obviously was taken advantage of.
Thank you Fort Worth Nissan.

• Da
    DallasMike Sep 27, 2012

This is a huge problem with dealerships in the DFW area. I find the 'darker" the owner the worse the service. Stick to the tried and true dealers, not these new fly by night drug money dealers.

• Sr
    S RELIEN Sep 15, 2012

ROUND ONE, We purchased a 2008 used Nissian from the FW Nissian last year and saleman and his manager sit down with us to work the deal. They both told us that the Q56 we were purchasing had a 5 yr, bumper to bumper waranty on it or 60, 000...and also had a 6 yr or 70, 000 which ever came first...Only a couple of months went by and we had big issues that amounted to about 4, 000 to repair, guess what, They told us that we had signed a CAR FAX to take the car "AS IS"...WRONG< we never signed a car fax because the saleman told both of us that he couldn't find any thing wrong on the CAR FAX, so he never showed us one, .. ONE of the saleman was a retire DALLAS COWBOY, WHICH DIDN"T mean anything to us?? They were using him as a good example???? So after talking to the head manager at FW NISSIAN, he refused to repair anything under warranty because the warrant had expired two weeks before. WE are not stupid people, who in their right mind would buy a 38, 000 dollar car that had been wrecked and didn't check it out first, Well they told us both that they could not find anything on the CAR FAX the day we purchased it. Call the FW BBB and they told us that FW NISSIAN HAD A F REPORT CARD with BBB dept and had a lot of unhappy people and that FW NISSIAN had failed to address the problems reported. They have a very large sign on their building off of 820 and hwy 80 west...We tried to get a hold of the salemen and finance manager and was told that all of the employes had been dismissed a couple of months after we purchased the car. and they moved to a new location...FW NISSIAN doesn't care one bit about warranteies after you make a deal and they have their money. We are going thorugh the legal courts to settle this and will report back after the courts decide who is right. We would have never signed a contract knowing that the car was wrecked and that the warrant was no good? JUST READ ALL OF THE COMPLAINTS ABOUT THEM BEFORE YOU MAKE A PURCHASE FROM THEM. WE HAVE NO ISSUES WITH GRUBBS INFINITY < THEY were just the shop that FW NISSIAN told us to take it to...BUYER BE WARE!!!