Forever 21forever 21 ezdan mall qatar

R

Hi

I would like to share my shopping experience in Forever 21 Ezdan Mall Qatar.
I bought my bag there and unfortunately they forgot to removed the security tag.I didn't notice it until I went to other mall and when I entered in one shop it alarmed.I was shocked and embarrassed for what happened and when tried to talked to the shop if its ok to removed the tag even it is not their brand.I brought my receipt. thankfully it was inserted in my wallet.However, the shop didn't allowed it and they suggest us to go back to Forever 21 where I bought my bag.We went back to Ezdan mall, we spent taxi fare for the sake of removing it and honestly knowing Qatar I don't want to be accused for stealing that's why Im so upset with the service of Forever 21 Qatar!We talked to the cashier and the Manager!but the Indian Manager was so rude and she didn't care about their brand!She just said that if we want she can cancel the bag!We demand to return our fare for the taxi, the mall was far to our place and we didn't need anything to that Shop just for their mistake to removed the security tag! She said even I complaint to forever 21 its not a big deal!We are the customer, but Im expecting here a real apologized not as rude as she like.not even listening to their customer!We are all upset for what happen!shes blaming other shop for not offering help, it is not the point there.its not the fault of other brand that forever21 have low kind of service and forgot to removed tags!fine, they cant returned what we spent for the fare.But the way she handle our complaint is a big No!Shes an arrogant to said that she can cancel the bag and give the money back!we are not against the product!we are against to the way she handle the customer!how poor their service without concerning to the brand!I Always shopped to Forever 21 Philippines but I never experience this kind of service.

We hope that the service of Forever 21 Ezdan Mall Qatar improved their service and the manner of the staff their!

Thanks!