Forever 21employee

N Jul 02, 2018

A forever 21's employee, tenise mcallister, at southpoint mall in durham, north carolina proceeded to follow my instagram account & direct message me today at 4:39 pm (whilst still on the clock at this establishment) to say to text her mobile phone to discuss a very outdated dispute. Who is letting this employee use her phone to text me and view my social media is beyond me! I will not stand for it and something has to be done. She also threatened me & said she will pull up at my house to fight. Disclaimer: she knows my address because she used to be friends with my roommate. She said "I get off at 11. Don't play when I pull up. You are hideous [censored] you got some nerve lol we gone see if you drag me hoe." and I think that is very unprofessional and extremely ghetto of her to do while representing forever 21. If this is what forever 21 allows I will not shop there ever again. I should not have to deal with such atrocities when or if I decide to shop in the mall. I have attached screenshots and I will be filing a police report because I too work in the mall and I would never ruin my jobs brand over something so frivolous.