Having problems with Dolls Kill?

Dolls Kill reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 3, 2012. The latest review Leave me alone was posted on Oct 6, 2021. The latest complaint misorder, misdelivery, no refund - big shopping mistake was resolved on Aug 07, 2013. Dolls Kill has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 29 reviews. Dolls Kill has resolved 2 complaints.

Dolls Kill Customer Service Contacts

SunClosed
Return Address:

1414 Harbour Way South, Suite 1701
Richmond, California 94804

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Dolls Kill Customer Service. Initial Dolls Kill complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Dolls Kill above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Dolls Kill. Discuss the issues you have had with Dolls Kill and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Dolls Kill Complaints & Reviews

Dolls KillLeave me alone

I received an email talking about a return for something I never purchased. I have not bought anything from this company for years. I texted the "customer service" number 3 times with no answer. This "customer service" sucks ballz, I added the z there because that's how this stupid [censored] company writes. Also, you promote pedophilia and encourage girls to be [censored]s. You are what's wrong with modern society.

Respond

Dolls KillApparent attempted delivery when 5 people are home all day, no card left

As we are in lockdown, my whole family is home all day and there was an "attempted delivery" but no card was left anywhere on the property. Mailbox was checked last night and this morning. This is what the tracking information stated:

SEP 22
    4:16 PM
    DELIVERY ATTEMPTED - CARD LEFT Melbourne

I cannot track the item through fedex even though the Dolls Kill tracking number, when clicked, redirects to fedex. I have no way of retrieving the item as I do not have any tracking information or actual proof of attempted delivery.

Dolls KillPackage not received

They ship through fed first Fed Ex I had no idea they stated on their site they are not responsible for lost, delayed or stolen packages fed ex scanned my package as out for delivery one day and it has been update to pending for 5 days Doll skill are the only ones to make the claim as I was told by Fed Ex they refuse to help or respond to emails I am furious!!! I will never shop there again!

Respond

Dolls KillRefund store credit a lot less what I should have received

I made an order with doll skill 2 weeks ago for 200 + dollars, my package arrived on Monday and was very disappointed as the clothes fit terribly - too big or too small or short. I submitted a return but found out I had to pay for the big parcel to return to America which is about 20 euros, and then I checked my refund certificate for store credit and it was 40 dollars less than what I should have received - the items seemed to be reduced in price. I am so disappointed with customer service, the replies are not addressing what I am saying and I am scared to buy from them again using my store credit in case something else goes wrong. My order no is [protected].

1 Response
          • Fa
            fayelol Jul 29, 2021

having the same problem, 2/4 of my items fit terribly (im usually a us small, my pants were too large and my top was too small despite both being my usual size). the price for my refund should be 55.19 and im getting 44.95 aka not enough to buy back the things i wanted to exchange. what a joke.

Dolls KillHidden import charges not disclosed at purchase

My order stated no shipping or handling fees. I was surprised to get a letter from FedEx for £22. When I asked Dollskill they said simply that it is a charge that is charged on import and has nothing to do with them. What utter rubbish. They said it is in their faqs. This is unacceptable the lack of transparency surely when purchasing an item does not comply with trading laws? All fees should be brought to the customers attention before they agree to the purchase. Please help

Dec 09, 2020

Dolls Kill — Shoes and socks

Ordered shoes and socks online the morning of Nov. 27th, and paid $77.00 with "guarantee" that...

Oct 26, 2020

Dolls Kill — Sizing, delivery and overall service

Placed an order for 2 halloween costumes, due to poor sizing, as many customers have complained about in the...

Oct 19, 2020

Dolls Kill — Incorrect invoice incurring incorrect customs charges and no delivery after a month

So I placed an order with Dollskill 138 gbp, was delivered by ups pending a 122 GBP customs charge which I...

Dolls KillHorrible Return Policy

I've never experienced buying clothing where the return policy is only store credit. Because this is such a unusual practice, they should have a big note when doing online orders. During checkout before you confirm the order. This is the decent thing to do. I bought 2 dresses because I was looking for something really specific and we can't really go shopping during Covid and when I returned both (weird fit and designs) I learn now I can't get my money back but I'm obliged to use store credit?! Who does this??? This is basically forcing people to spend money when maybe you won't like anything else from the store. I have never had such a horrible experience and I now lost $118. Their clothing are pretty weird and I won't buy anything else from there EVER.

1 Response
              • Mr
                Mr. Helpful Aug 11, 2020

I would think that many stores may not accept returns at all. I would always read the policies before ordering.

Are you just going to let the $118 credit go unused?

Dolls KillThey are refusing to refund six pairs if shoes sent back and a wrong order

I have six pairs of shoes that I sent back because they did not fit and 1 pair was sewn irregular. I ordered a pair of shoes they sent me a suitcase instead. This has been going on 2 months. I continuously send them information. They continuously ignore in. I have an ultimatum. If this is not resolved by MAY 1 2020 I will file a legal case because they choose not to help and act traumatized when asked for a refund.

Dolls Killservice / return policy / paypal scam

Ordered from this shop and when my packaged showed up (10 days after ordering!) it had a wrong item and an item that was in poor condition. Patronizing baby speak reaply from their email / nobody picks up the phone. Eventually I ran out of patience and had to file a claim with paypal. They are trying to convince me that to refund on paypal I need to mail the clothing items back and close the dispute.. Huge red flag. Once that dispute is closed, they no longer are obligated to refund me. The company is actively trying to scam people and is a pain to deal with. It's sad the store doesn't realize plenty of other locations sell the same merchandise and that even very very small shops benefit from having great customer service. I would suggest people avoid ordering from their online store.

Feb 14, 2019

Dolls Kill — shipping/poor customer service

I ordered a few items for valentines day for my daughter. The system showed that it shipped on 2/7, and I...

Dolls Kill — customer service

All of the costumer service lines listed are rigged to go straight to a voicemail saying you're busy and then...

Dolls Kill — customer service

Had a problem with a jumper I ordered, it was falling apart and badly made; unfinished hems, loose thread...

Dolls Kill — delivery, tracking and customer service and overcharged

By far the worst customer service I have ever received. Firstly, I purchased my order and got the...

Melbourne

Dolls Kill — where's their customer service?

Absolutely worthless and useless. Hopeless and terrible. All of the items I ordered from them were cheap...

Dolls Kill — still waiting for nothing...

Buying from them is like flushing your money down the toilet. I ordered a beautiful dress and it never...

Dolls Kill — never received order, company won't give refund

I ordered an item from dolls kill on 9/10/17. I never received it. I had much difficulty getting them to...

www.dollskill.com — order didn't arrive

I want to know where my order is! Ordered a pair of boots from www.dollskill.com and they never came. I found...

Dolls Kill — dolls kill are just a bunch of liars

When I found about this site I immediately made a order because everything on their site looked amazing! In...