Ford Motor Company / sync
To whom it may concern,
My name is Dan Winegar. I have been a Ford owner ever since my first 1982 F150. My Father owned Fords throughout my childhood and was very happy with them. Like my Father, I have been very happy with Ford both as a company and with their high quality vehicles.
However, today I am writing to you with a complaint. I bought a 2014 F150 last Fall and I have been extremely satisfied with it with the exception of the SYNC system. Three months after I bought the truck the SYNC system failed. I took it to Mel Hambleton Ford in Wichita, Ks where I bought it. They informed me that the SYNC system needed to be replaced and that it would cost me $700.00. I used SYNC eveytime I drove the truck and found it to be very useful and safer than drving with my phone in my hand.
Ford has a reputation of buliding great vehicles and I am struggling with the fact that after only five years the SYNC needs to be replaced at a cost to me of $700.
I would appreciate any help or advice you could give me on this matter.
7850 S 103rd W
Clearwater, Ks 67026
More Ford Motor Company Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford South Africa - bad service 
- Ford Credit - website payments
- Tod Judy ford - truck service
- Ford Motor Company - door handle and window
- Ford Motor Company - shotgun giveaway from gotham ford
- Ripley & Fletcher - military discount