Ford Motor Company / scammed and lied! waldorf ford in maryland.
Ford has a 1st Responder incentive of $ 1000 to show how grateful they are for their service. This is how they treated us as a 1st Responder. Hypocrites!
We agreed to purchase a specific truck. Between several texts, phone calls and emails between, Eddie Bates, the sales manager, Steve Raley, the general manager and the salesman (who was new), we had come to an agreement along with us receiving a "Buyers Contract" from Eddie Bates. We drove over an hour to sign the papers. Spoke to the salesman one hour prior. We got there and they said "opps, the truck was sold last night, sorry". The salesman and Ed Bates the sales manager, "forgot" to tell us it was sold? We had spoken to the salesman twice that day and somehow still forgot to tell us the truck was sold.
They wanted to get us into the dealership hoping they could convince us to buy a different truck. Bad ethics and business practices!!
Deante the salesman didn't have a name tag on or anything identifying himself as working for Waldorf Ford. He's not listed on their website.
More Ford Motor Company Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford South Africa - bad service 
- Ford Credit - website payments
- Tod Judy ford - truck service
- Ford Motor Company - door handle and window
- Ford Motor Company - sync
- Ford Motor Company - shotgun giveaway from gotham ford