Ford Motor Company — 2013 ford explorer power seat failure at 64k miles
$2100 cost to fix a power seat failure on a five year old vehicle when there are thousands of complaints for the same defect. Looks like a decent company would be doing a recall. Or going to wait until someone gets hurt because the seat motors are screwy.
Just bought 2018 escape what a mistake that was. If I have this issue with the 2013 vehicle I'm sure 2018wont be much better. 3rd and last Ford for me. Not to mention the 120the dealer charged just to tell me it would be 2 grand.
More Ford Motor Company Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford South Africa - bad service 
- Ford Motor Company - 2018 ford f-150
- Ford Credit - website payments
- Tod Judy ford - truck service
- Ford Motor Company - rear lift gate center lift gate assembly
- Ford Motor Company - door handle and window