Ford Motor Company — 2012 ford f350, recurring coolant leak
I had a coolant leak shortly after buying the vehicle in Jacksonville, Florida. It had approximately 8 to 10K miles on it. I took it to the dealer and they could find nothing wrong and topped off the coolant. Approximately a few months later, still occasionally getting a puddle of coolant under the truck, I took it back to the dealer and they again said they found nothing wrong. I brought them a sample of the coolant on a paper towel.
Fast forward to a few more trips to the dealerships in Florida and Maryland over the next few years having to carry a jug off coolant with me to keep topping off the reservoir, and finally a dealer in Maryland, Apple Ford said I had a bad water pump. I contacted Ford customer service and they told me there was nothing they could do even though they could see I had it in the dealer while it was under warranty.
I want Ford to pay for the repairs since it was a known problem that they couldn't find after repeated trips to the dealer for the same issue.
More Ford Motor Company Complaints & Reviews
- Ford Premium ESP Extended Warranty - deceiving 
- Ford Credit - reposession 
- Ford Motor Company - premature tire wear 
- Ford Motor Company - fusion battery terminal corrosion 
- Ford South Africa - bad service 
- Ford Motor Company - 2018 ford f-150
- Ford Credit - website payments
- Tod Judy ford - truck service
- Ford Motor Company - rear lift gate center lift gate assembly
- Ford Motor Company - door handle and window