Food Cityfuel bucks gas credits

S

This is the second time I went to used my 15 cent off per gallon, And it wasn't there. It takes me a while to earn them.. And before you can suggest somebody used them, I'm widowed and nobody else has my card. I want my credits back . My food city card is [protected]. There should be no expiration to these . Not everybody spends alot of money every time they go grocery shopping.

• Er
    Eric Taylor2581 Jul 02, 2017

Happens to me too. Ive also had them use more than one and not ask or tell me their using them.