Menu

D
Author of the complaint
7:24 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

August 8, 2019 8;PM to 9;PM
Had to return to Food Basics once we discovered that we forgot the bleach worth $2.49 cents at the counter, this was aproximately 45 minutes later, upon arrival the bleach was still there, girl cashier and a man acting as store manager refused to give me my bleach unless i drive back home to retrieve reciept from my girl friend, My girl friend was in a hurry and never was given a reciept by the cashier. My family averagely spends well over $700. a month at this store location. We will not be supporting this store anymore, over $2.49 cents, I am a middle aged man, with lots of health concerns, I save my energy for the company I run, the rest of the energy being in physical pain is not going to be wasted chasing $2.49 cents, it;s the principle of the matter that counts, this is how your staff shows me how much my business is appreciated, imagine $2.49 cents verses a mittion dollars worth of bad advertising on Google and loosing my Business for a lifetime. This is lack of common sence on your acting store managers part. [protected] Donald Lafrance feel free to call me anytime, leave a message with my secretary.

Helpful? 0 0

Food Basics - Verbal assault
1 comments
P
Aug 08, 2019 7:24 pm

When you act like a child and have the grammar and spelling skills of second grader you have no right calling grown women girls. Even a child would know that to prove that you bought the bleach that you would need proof. It is a shame that a small child is smarter than you, but still you call grown women girls. Looks like your girlfriend(one word) was in the wrong. First she left the bleach behind, then she did not have the receipt. Do you really think that your measly $700 a month is going to put them out of business? What about your own principles and owning up to the fact that you are wrong. You lack common sense little boy.

0 0
ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

70 complaints