Crown Food Carts Logo

Crown Food Carts

Having problems with Crown Food Carts?

Crown Food Carts Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Crown Food Carts Customer Service. Initial Crown Food Carts complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Crown Food Carts above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Crown Food Carts. Discuss the issues you have had with Crown Food Carts and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Crown Food CartsI ordered a italian water ice cart and a 4 bay mobile sink on may 24,2018 and had no contact from them and never received the products.

On May 24, 2018 Crown Food Carts confirmed receipt of payment for $1, 772.14. The price for a Italian Water Ice Cart with Umbrella and Graphics and a Mobile 4 Bay Sink. The amount was taken from my Wells Fargo Account via Google Pay.
I have never heard another word from them ...I have never had an email returned ...The phone is never answered or out of service. One day the website is up the next day it's down.

My order # 39262...

I have all the written Order conformation and the payment requests and verification's.

If I log into my account on their web site it tells me the order is pending and in production.

I would like to receive what I ordered or have a full refund of $1, 772.14

Crown Food Cartsdrop in concession window w/ sliding insert

About a year ago, I ordered the drop in concession window ($500) and added the sliding window insert for an additional $300. After months of not having my phone calls returned, not having my emails returned and learning that the company was a scam, I received a "window." It was of inferior quality to say the least. The welds are so bad that I can not install it for safety reasons. The window insert that I paid an additional $300 for never arrived.

On the few occasions that I was able to reach someone on their end, I was met with rudeness and excuses. The owner, Robert W. Scifo Jr. has been in and out of jail for some time now and has recently been arrested again by the Monroe County DA. It seems that his wife Jennifer is in on this scam and is continuing to run the company while Robert is away in jail. How they are getting away with this is unbelievable. The amount of charges against this guy keeps mounting, yet they are still able to cheat people out of their money.

DO NOT buy anything from Crown Food Carts. You will either never receive anything or you will receive something that you won't be able to use. And you definitely will not get your money back. They make sure to ask for e-checks instead of credit cards because they know that if you pay with a credit card, you can fight it. STAY AWAY from this company!! I would have given them 0 stars if possible.

Crown Food Cartsmobile sink

I have placed a order mid February 2018, as of today 4/17 have not received my order.
      The company is a total fraud!
      The $600 was removed from my account at the time of the order, ever since I'm not able to have a customer service rep. to answear any question, emails are not answered, phone calls are not returned!
      I'm out of the $600 and I have filed a complaint with the Delaware better business !
      Please be aware of this company.
      Erika Urszenyi
      Email: [protected]@hotmail.com

Crown Food Cartsfraud - took money. item never received.

I ordered a mobile sink for my mobile sundae shop 1/21/18. I sent in an echeck as I was told it would take away their credit card fees and they could offer me a better rate on shipping plus move my item up in the production queue. It's now 8 weeks later. No phone calls returned. Emails are seldom returned- says it was in production and is now complete. But it hasn't been shipped due to "storm/power outage". Not once but twice I was given the excuse. A simple google search had led me to find a recent arrest of the owner for fraud. 62k worth. I have fallen victim and the only way to get the money back is to take them to court.

Crown Food Carts4 bay sink

I place an order on 2/23 for a sink everytime i check it's supposedly still processing called no answer mind you i called at 8 am on the dot for 2 hours straight and got the same message on top of that i e-mailed and no reply back i messaged them on fb and got an automated reply referring to something about the storm that happened a damn week ago so upon looking up thier page i see a link and sure enough the owner Rober scifo has been scamming people or thier money not delivering goods and has a case pending against him several cases there was also a number listed for a Detective if you have been scammed now my bank won't help me because i provided my check info to them thinking it was a legit company and i have to file suite on them as well! This is the detectives name and number if needed Chief Detective Eric J Kerchner at [protected].

Crown Food Cartsmobile kettle corn popper 80 qt

Avoid this company and anyone that works there at all cost. Purchased this popper for $1300. Took over 6 weeks to get and when we received the product it was nothing like what was described or pictured and what we got didn't even work. The product was a safety hazard to say the least and didn't even have all the parts. It seriously looked like they spent about $100 on product and 20 minutes putting it together. Many many phone calls, and emails have been sent and no response what so ever. Sales person "Sean" originally said money would be refunded. However no response since then. They know they have your money and little recourse to get money back. They really don't care now that they have our money. If they had a conscious they would reply and refund the money spent. It's false advertising to say the least.

J69 Feb 15, 2018

The owner of crown food carts has been arrested for fraud ...Contact the Monroe county police dept in Pennsylvania. Look on the BBB site for crown food cart complaints for arrest information .

Crown Food Cartshorrible kettle corn machine

i received a kettle corn machine that was barely welded together after we fought them for over 6 months. the welds broke in transit they were that bad worst yet they gave me a (kettle corn popper) with no kettle on it and they we fought them till today and still have not got that part to us nor did we ever receive a mobile sink we paid $800.00 for. As of today the owner is arrested and i dont think they have all the people show have got ripped off so if you were ripped off by crown food cars incorporated from "Allentown Pennsylvania" then i suggest you get a hold of the District attorney of Monroe county Pennsylvania and ask for the detective on the crown food cart case
              Phone # [protected]
              and let them know you were a victim of his, lets not let this guy get away with robbing us blind.

M

Crown Food Carts — drop down window

I ordered this window in May, 2017 and paid for it with my bank account. Still have not seen the window. I've...

Crown Food Cartsdrop down window

I ordered a drop down window on 5/22/17 and paid through my bank account $800.00. They offer a 5% discount if you pay with your bank account rather than credit card...this is because you have no recourse to get the money back but to go to court. It has been nearly 6 months and they keep saying they'll call and never do. They don't answer phone calls and only answer emails to tell you they'll call, which they never do. If anyone has the owners name can you share? Wanting to file a criminal complaint in Pennsylvania against him...and Jennifer...supposedly their office manager.

• Gd
                    gdillman Dec 28, 2017

They completly ripped me off. If anyone would like to file a joint law suit... please post and we will put this [censor] in jail!!!

J

Crown Food Carts — service and cart

i order a cart back in June it did not get shipped so i called and sent emails they never answered. they...

Crown Food Carts4 compartment mobile sink

Stay away from this company if you haven't already gotten burned. Look them up on the BBB 33 complaints and growing look up scam reports. If you have gotten burned contact your local Attorney Generals office in your state and Penn Attorney generals office. You can file a Consumer Complaint with both agencies. Lets keep after this company...Post on their Facebook page, go to the Walmart site and post on any products they have on there. Lets stop the fraud and their cash flow the best way we can.

MamaSwanny Nov 09, 2017

Completely agree - I'm in the process of filing charges against them now. Does anyone have the owners name? Or who is Jennifer?

Crown Food Cartsconcession window

This company is a total scam. They have a secure website, however when my husband placed an order for a concession window for a food truck, they had processed the sale then called the next day to say the item was on sale and to continue to get the sale price you need to electronically send a check. We have not received the window nor any phone call back since payment. Any nasty review or comment on facebook gets deleted. STAY away from this scam. I am disgusted that such a company is allowed to remain online!

• Je
                        Jennifer Medved Oct 22, 2018

We have been trying to get a hold of this company for two weeks and no one has returned our phone call. They cashed our check but no product and no info. We need this product for our business and we are losing money every day. Where's the customer service. I guess I will have to get my lawyer involved.

J69 Aug 28, 2018

If you have been a victim of this company like myself. Please contact the Monroe County District Attorney office in Pennsylvania. We need to put him behind barsand his name is not SEAN its Robert Scifo...Look on the BBB site for his arrest and info and picture. His Trial date is 02/20/2018

J69 Feb 15, 2018

The owner has been arrested on Fraud. Please contact the Monroe County Police Dept in Penn and also look on the BBB site Crownfoodcarts and see the arrest information of the owner. Let them know you have been a victim of Crown food carts.

MamaSwanny Nov 09, 2017

Same thing happened to me. Does the DOJ handle internet fraud? They need to be contacted as well.

J69 Aug 31, 2017

Contact your local attorney Generals office in Penn and your state for consumer protection agency.

Crown Food Cartsmobile sink

Ordered a Sink May 12 still not have gotten product or Refund. If you have been scammed by this company file a report with the BBB, The Penn Attorney General consumer protection, and your local states attorney General consumer protection. Also file reports with anyone online like scam reports or here complaints board to show how this company has treated you. When all else fails contact a lawyer. I'm out 875 dollars and this company will never answer your calls and give your crazy emails like we couldn't call you because one of our salesman got pinned at our building with a UPS truck or they have been super busy and just don't have the time to call you LOL...Save all emails to back up any claims you have and keep fighting they want us to give up so they can just take our money. DONT DO IT...Oh you might want to check out there Facebook page too and post have you were treated as a customer. They will delete it but keep posting. I hope that this has helped someone from being scammed by this company. I'm in it for the long haul...Not about the money now just putting this Company from taking others money.

Crown Food Cartswindow and awning drop in kit.

This "company" they/he is a complete scam. Didn't answer calls for over month. Didn't answer emails. Until they were finally pressured. I spent 1663.28 on two drop in window kits for my concession trailer which I bought the window inserts ( 2, for the option of $300 a piece). They/he ignored me for the longest, they will make any lie up trying to draw you in. I missed the whole summer for business and now lost a lot of money including the money they stole. All they sent me was a crappy awning ( not two awnings fully assembled with the windows insert, easy install ) that looked like a child put it together. Do not purchase from this company.

If you have gotten your money stolen or items not shipped contact me personally and I'll help you out [protected]. I will not stop till justice is served for me and all the other victims. Contact me and we will end this scamming company/guy that has hurt many lives.

C

Crown Food Carts — 12x7 food trailer

This is a scam. We gave the company $9000 on April 11 2017 for a Food Trailer that was supposed to be...

K

Crown Food Carts — concession windows and awning

This company is absolutely terrible. They are thieves and liars. Paid $1663.58 for two windows which i needed...

B

Crown Food Carts — hot dog cart

I purchases a Urban Hot Dog Cart from crown foo carts It was nothing even close to what I ordered It was a...

J

Crown Food Carts — italian ice push cart/portable sink

Ordered an Italian ice push cart/portable sink from Crown Food Carts. Initially, the sales guy was very nice...

D

Crown Food Carts — hot dog cart / they sold incomplete and different product

Bought a hot dog cart from crown food carts from there website its comes fully assembled I paid $2900 the hot...