Menu
Crown Food Carts
reviews & complaints

Crown Food Carts
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

19 complaints
3 resolved 16 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Crown Food Carts. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
2:43 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Crown Food Carts - I ordered a italian water ice cart and a 4 bay mobile sink on may 24,2018 and had no contact from them and never received the products.

On May 24, 2018 Crown Food Carts confirmed receipt of payment for $1, 772.14. The price for a Italian Water Ice Cart with Umbrella and Graphics and a Mobile 4 Bay Sink. The amount was taken from my Wells Fargo Account via Google Pay.
I have never heard another word from them ...I have never had an email returned ...The phone is never answered or out of service. One day the website is up the next day it's down.

My order # 39262...

I have all the written Order conformation and the payment requests and verification's.

If I log into my account on their web site it tells me the order is pending and in production.

I would like to receive what I ordered or have a full refund of $1, 772.14

I
4:43 pm EDT

Crown Food Carts - drop in concession window w/ sliding insert

About a year ago, I ordered the drop in concession window ($500) and added the sliding window insert for an additional $300. After months of not having my phone calls returned, not having my emails returned and learning that the company was a scam, I received a "window." It was of inferior quality to say the least. The welds are so bad that I can not install it for safety reasons. The window insert that I paid an additional $300 for never arrived.

On the few occasions that I was able to reach someone on their end, I was met with rudeness and excuses. The owner, Robert W. Scifo Jr. has been in and out of jail for some time now and has recently been arrested again by the Monroe County DA. It seems that his wife Jennifer is in on this scam and is continuing to run the company while Robert is away in jail. How they are getting away with this is unbelievable. The amount of charges against this guy keeps mounting, yet they are still able to cheat people out of their money.

DO NOT buy anything from Crown Food Carts. You will either never receive anything or you will receive something that you won't be able to use. And you definitely will not get your money back. They make sure to ask for e-checks instead of credit cards because they know that if you pay with a credit card, you can fight it. STAY AWAY from this company! I would have given them 0 stars if possible.

E
10:18 am EDT

Crown Food Carts - mobile sink

I have placed a order mid February 2018, as of today 4/17 have not received my order.
The company is a total fraud!
The $600 was removed from my account at the time of the order, ever since I'm not able to have a customer service rep. to answear any question, emails are not answered, phone calls are not returned!
I'm out of the $600 and I have filed a complaint with the Delaware better business !
Please be aware of this company.
Erika Urszenyi
Email: [email protected]

A
12:45 pm EDT

Crown Food Carts - fraud - took money. item never received.

I ordered a mobile sink for my mobile sundae shop 1/21/18. I sent in an echeck as I was told it would take away their credit card fees and they could offer me a better rate on shipping plus move my item up in the production queue. It's now 8 weeks later. No phone calls returned. Emails are seldom returned- says it was in production and is now complete. But it hasn't been shipped due to "storm/power outage". Not once but twice I was given the excuse. A simple google search had led me to find a recent arrest of the owner for fraud. 62k worth. I have fallen victim and the only way to get the money back is to take them to court.

T
8:31 am EDT

Crown Food Carts - 4 bay sink

I place an order on 2/23 for a sink everytime i check it's supposedly still processing called no answer mind you i called at 8 am on the dot for 2 hours straight and got the same message on top of that i e-mailed and no reply back i messaged them on fb and got an automated reply referring to something about the storm that happened a damn week ago so upon looking up thier page i see a link and sure enough the owner Rober scifo has been scamming people or thier money not delivering goods and has a case pending against him several cases there was also a number listed for a Detective if you have been scammed now my bank won't help me because i provided my check info to them thinking it was a legit company and i have to file suite on them as well! This is the detectives name and number if needed Chief Detective Eric J Kerchner at 570-517-3109.

H
4:38 pm EST

Crown Food Carts - mobile kettle corn popper 80 qt

Avoid this company and anyone that works there at all cost. Purchased this popper for $1300. Took over 6 weeks to get and when we received the product it was nothing like what was described or pictured and what we got didn't even work. The product was a safety hazard to say the least and didn't even have all the parts. It seriously looked like they spent about $100 on product and 20 minutes putting it together. Many many phone calls, and emails have been sent and no response what so ever. Sales person "Sean" originally said money would be refunded. However no response since then. They know they have your money and little recourse to get money back. They really don't care now that they have our money. If they had a conscious they would reply and refund the money spent. It's false advertising to say the least.

Feb 15, 2018 3:41 pm EST

The owner of crown food carts has been arrested for fraud ...Contact the Monroe county police dept in Pennsylvania. Look on the BBB site for crown food cart complaints for arrest information .

11:02 am EST

Crown Food Carts - horrible kettle corn machine

i received a kettle corn machine that was barely welded together after we fought them for over 6 months. the welds broke in transit they were that bad worst yet they gave me a (kettle corn popper) with no kettle on it and they we fought them till today and still have not got that part to us nor did we ever receive a mobile sink we paid $800.00 for. As of today the owner is arrested and i dont think they have all the people show have got ripped off so if you were ripped off by crown food cars incorporated from "Allentown Pennsylvania" then i suggest you get a hold of the District attorney of Monroe county Pennsylvania and ask for the detective on the crown food cart case
Phone # 570-517-3052
and let them know you were a victim of his, lets not let this guy get away with robbing us blind.

3:09 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered this window in May, 2017 and paid for it with my bank account. Still have not seen the window. I've called, emailed, you name it. They keep saying "management is not in today, they have tried to call you." They have NOT tried to call me. And there's nothing to talk about - send me a refund. This is a huge scam. I've filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau - a joke. Next stop...DOJ.

1:55 pm EST

Crown Food Carts - drop down window

I ordered a drop down window on 5/22/17 and paid through my bank account $800.00. They offer a 5% discount if you pay with your bank account rather than credit card...this is because you have no recourse to get the money back but to go to court. It has been nearly 6 months and they keep saying they'll call and never do. They don't answer phone calls and only answer emails to tell you they'll call, which they never do. If anyone has the owners name can you share? Wanting to file a criminal complaint in Pennsylvania against him...and Jennifer...supposedly their office manager.

G
Dec 28, 2017 9:58 pm EST

They completly ripped me off. If anyone would like to file a joint law suit... please post and we will put this [censor] in jail!

11:41 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

i order a cart back in June it did not get shipped so i called and sent emails they never answered. they finally shipped it 60 odd days later and sent me an email saying i should take down my complaint now. when it arrived. It was not as agreed. did not have my logo, did not have umberlla and did not work. i plugged it for over 24 hours and it never got cold. the construction of it was also bad work.

6:29 pm EDT

Crown Food Carts - 4 compartment mobile sink

Stay away from this company if you haven't already gotten burned. Look them up on the BBB 33 complaints and growing look up scam reports. If you have gotten burned contact your local Attorney Generals office in your state and Penn Attorney generals office. You can file a Consumer Complaint with both agencies. Lets keep after this company...Post on their Facebook page, go to the Walmart site and post on any products they have on there. Lets stop the fraud and their cash flow the best way we can.

Nov 09, 2017 1:47 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Completely agree - I'm in the process of filing charges against them now. Does anyone have the owners name? Or who is Jennifer?

6:50 am EDT

Crown Food Carts - concession window

This company is a total scam. They have a secure website, however when my husband placed an order for a concession window for a food truck, they had processed the sale then called the next day to say the item was on sale and to continue to get the sale price you need to electronically send a check. We have not received the window nor any phone call back since payment. Any nasty review or comment on facebook gets deleted. STAY away from this scam. I am disgusted that such a company is allowed to remain online!

5 comments
Oct 22, 2018 9:32 am EDT

We have been trying to get a hold of this company for two weeks and no one has returned our phone call. They cashed our check but no product and no info. We need this product for our business and we are losing money every day. Where's the customer service. I guess I will have to get my lawyer involved.

Aug 28, 2018 6:23 pm EDT

If you have been a victim of this company like myself. Please contact the Monroe County District Attorney office in Pennsylvania. We need to put him behind barsand his name is not SEAN its Robert Scifo...Look on the BBB site for his arrest and info and picture. His Trial date is 02/20/2018

Feb 15, 2018 3:46 pm EST

The owner has been arrested on Fraud. Please contact the Monroe County Police Dept in Penn and also look on the BBB site Crownfoodcarts and see the arrest information of the owner. Let them know you have been a victim of Crown food carts.

Nov 09, 2017 1:50 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Same thing happened to me. Does the DOJ handle internet fraud? They need to be contacted as well.

Aug 31, 2017 6:31 pm EDT

Contact your local attorney Generals office in Penn and your state for consumer protection agency.

9:15 pm EDT

Crown Food Carts - mobile sink

Ordered a Sink May 12 still not have gotten product or Refund. If you have been scammed by this company file a report with the BBB, The Penn Attorney General consumer protection, and your local states attorney General consumer protection. Also file reports with anyone online like scam reports or here complaints board to show how this company has treated you. When all else fails contact a lawyer. I'm out 875 dollars and this company will never answer your calls and give your crazy emails like we couldn't call you because one of our salesman got pinned at our building with a UPS truck or they have been super busy and just don't have the time to call you LOL...Save all emails to back up any claims you have and keep fighting they want us to give up so they can just take our money. DONT DO IT...Oh you might want to check out there Facebook page too and post have you were treated as a customer. They will delete it but keep posting. I hope that this has helped someone from being scammed by this company. I'm in it for the long haul...Not about the money now just putting this Company from taking others money.

3:18 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Crown Food Carts - window and awning drop in kit.

This "company" they/he is a complete scam. Didn't answer calls for over month. Didn't answer emails. Until they were finally pressured. I spent 1663.28 on two drop in window kits for my concession trailer which I bought the window inserts ( 2, for the option of $300 a piece). They/he ignored me for the longest, they will make any lie up trying to draw you in. I missed the whole summer for business and now lost a lot of money including the money they stole. All they sent me was a crappy awning ( not two awnings fully assembled with the windows insert, easy install ) that looked like a child put it together. Do not purchase from this company.

If you have gotten your money stolen or items not shipped contact me personally and I'll help you out 512 221 0308. I will not stop till justice is served for me and all the other victims. Contact me and we will end this scamming company/guy that has hurt many lives.

View 0 more photos
C
3:59 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This is a scam. We gave the company $9000 on April 11 2017 for a Food Trailer that was supposed to be completed in 4 weeks. We have been getting the run around ever since. We were supposed to pick our trailer up last Monday then they canceled the pick up. They said they mailed us the title for the trailer via UPS but it never showed up last Tuesday when...

10:03 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This company is absolutely terrible. They are thieves and liars. Paid $1663.58 for two windows which i needed really soon. I placed the order on june 21 after calling to make sure it would be shipped within Two weeks at least. Well can you guess what happened soon as I hung up and gave my money? Haven't heard from them since June 21 and it now is July...

B
9:24 pm EDT
Replied
Crown Food Carts has left an official reply on this complaint.
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I purchases a Urban Hot Dog Cart from crown foo carts It was nothing even close to what I ordered It was a total piece of junk. It was suppose to be stainless steel it was aluminum, it was suppose to have a 1 touch heating system was not included, hot water heater does not work, a 6.5heavy duty umbrela not there 12V battery again not there I can go on& on...

7:27 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Ordered an Italian ice push cart/portable sink from Crown Food Carts. Initially, the sales guy was very nice, but as soon as they received pmt. the conversation ended. You can't get in touch with anyone after they take your money. I was told before purchasing that there was a two week turn around for carts. It has now been almost a month, calls and email...

D
8:30 pm EST
Replied
Crown Food Carts has left an official reply on this complaint.
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Bought a hot dog cart from crown food carts from there website its comes fully assembled I paid $2900 the hot dog cart that I received did not resemble what I ordered on the website it was poorly build with cheap material and it was incomplete it was not worth $300 it looked like they bought it from china and are reselling it when I contacted the company they told me I was trying to scam them

View 0 more photos