FlyDubaicancellation and no refund

F

Never book a flight with flydubai. From March 7 to May 14, we received by e-mail 4 flight cancellations or time changes making our travel arragements very complicated and stressfull. Furthermore, flydubai would offer no help booking us on another company’s flight so we could continue our trip on time for the hotel and transport reservations we had in Istanbul. We were also told that their next flight might also be cancelled !!! Flydubai told us that if we wanted to respect our reservations in Istanbul, we would have to book a flight from another company by ourselves. When we did this, and the new tickets were paid for, they then told us we wouldn’t be allowed to leave Kathmandu because we were leaving Dubai with a different air company than the one that brought us there !!! Is this a way to treat customers ?? And to top it all, flydubai will not acknowledge our e-mails and will not refund us the cost of the flight they cancelled !

• Ha
    Hammod Mar 21, 2017

Hello sir
    I have booked a flight Muscat Shiras Muscat and the departure date on 20/3 4.55am for treatment after I called translater in Iran he said currently u the doctor will be in Nairoz Eid holiday for two weeks as we are 5 passengers cost is AED 5600 I went for the agency on 19/3 at 6.30pm but they said I will not get refund I agree to deduct percentage but not take full money pls thanks.

• Ab
    Abhishek0630 Apr 30, 2017

By mistake my daughter cancelled the booking and in next 10 minutes I tried to call and get the thing sorted but they said refund has been processed where I requested that I don't want cancellation and want to proceed with my trip as it was by mistake.. But no help from the airlines and refused to retrieve my cancellation and deducted my money..

Cancellation done by mistake was also done more than 24 hours so as per the website of flydubai it says only 200 aed will be deducted whereas they deducted 2400 aed.. Tottaly unethical and no help.