Flowers LLCstill no delivery

H

On May 7th I ordered flowers online from this 'company'. They were guaranteed to be delivered by May 8th, Mother's Day. I called the evening of Mother's Day to see why they hadn't been delivered to my mother. The lady said they would be delivering up until 9:30pm because of the busy holiday. Still no delivery. I called the next day and they said they were sorry and would give me a refund but I had to wait for a floral manager to call me back. I never received a phone call. I called a second time and got the same run around from someone I could barely understand from his thick accent. I called a third time and asked who the owner was and for that information. She couldn't answer my question. I also asked her where they were located. She couldn't answer that either. The next day I received an email from a clerk named Aaron that said I have a credit for the amount of the flowers that were never delivered. I was told I would get a full refund, not a credit. Obviously, I never received a refund but I reported them and all the info I could gather to my bank's fraud department. They are fraudulent ###! BEWARE!!!

still no delivery