[Resolved] FloryDaywill not reply to requests and emails

I purchased some goods from this site. After that I read sonly bad reviews about the company so tried to send some emails to get reassurance it was not a scam. I have just received standard email back from Floryday not addressing one question. Now the products are at the South African customs and the charge of R3000 is exactly what I spent on the original goods. From what I have read the quality of these products is rubbish and you cannot return them even though they say you can - there is no return address provided and when it is received you have to pay all charges to #### back and never see your refund. I am emailing them to find out what to do but just get standard rubbish emails back. This is a big scam!!!

• FloryDay's response · Dec 19, 2016

Dear Deepros,

Thank you for your sharing.

Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us.

Would you please tell us your order number? Or you may also send us emails to our [email protected] with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,
    Floryday

• Resolution Statement

FloryDay customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complaint author have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.