FloryDayfailure to complete order.

T Oct 30, 2018

I placed an order weeks ago which said order confirmed, however, despite charging my credit card for the full amount, I received a challenge requiring verification of payment. I complied with your request sending a photo of my ID and credit card yet the order was canceled anyway. I reordered and once again received the message that payment verification was required. Again, I complied sending the appropriate documentation but have not heard anything regarding whether my order has been accepted and will be shipped! How can you challenge verification of payment while accepting my money both times?!
Of course, refunding the money you have already taken will take weeks. So, you take my money twice but won't ship the order despite the fact that I have complied with your payment verification! We call that fraud in the United States! Once you have accepted my payment, you are obligated to uphold your portion of the contract— providing the goods already paid for!!! Either provide the clothes I have already paid for or refund my money immediately! You don't get to take my money, hold it for weeks while providing no service and then return it at your convenience! FRAUD! Ship order or refund immediately— how would you like to be banned from selling anything in the United States due to unethical, illegal business practices?!?! If this matter is not resolved to my satisfaction, I guarantee you I will make it a personal mission to have your company banned from doing business in the United States! Judging from the multitude of complaints regarding your business practices, I can't imagine it would be that difficult! Last chance, respond!

RESOLVED

• FloryDay's response · Oct 31, 2018

Thank you for your sharing.

We are sorry for what happened, we sent the top solution to your email [protected]@aol.com, would you please check and give us a reply?

Or you may also send us emails to our [protected]@floryday.com with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,