FloryDaydelivery

M

Ordered a dress from www.floryday.com and required quick delivery because I needed the dress for a special event. The rep I spoke to assured me they'll make it on time and I believed them. My mistake.
On the estimated date nothing arrived but I've decided to give them a few extra days. Nothing! Emailed customer service and asked them to cancel my order.
So I went to a local shop and bought something there. When I came back there was a new message from FloryDay. They said that they were not able to cancel my order or refund my money because the order was shipped and it was against their policy. My dress arrived weeks later and it was beautiful but already useless.
Will never buy anything from FloryDay.

RESOLVED

• FloryDay's response · Aug 15, 2016

Dear MMM9,

It is a shame to know what happened. Would you please let us know your order number and we'll help you with the order.

Would you please send us your order number and request to [email protected] with the subject "complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"? Our related department will contact you there and solve your problem as soon as possible.

Floryday

• Ju
    Juliet williamson May 10, 2019

I’m disgusted. Waiting on a delivery 15 days after order no good to me now ! Tracking system is shocking ! Contact company...pre sales only !!!
    I’m going on every media site possible to warn everyone of this company

• Ju
    Juliet williamson May 10, 2019

• Ca
    Candiance Jun 07, 2018

I wish I would have read the reviews too. I ordered a dress to wear to a wedding weeks ago and it still hasn't arrived. I have a tracking number, but all that tells me is that it was shipped on May 22. The wedding is this weekend so In will have to go out and buy another dress. I will never order from this company again.

• Es
    EssieG Apr 04, 2018

I really wish I had read these reviews before I placed my order. I have been waiting since beginning of February when I placed my order and they took my money. They have promised me that the items have been shipped but so far no sign and the tracking company indicates they have been delivered!!! They have not. How dare they advertise on Pinterest when they can't complete orders. I live in hope but am despairing!