Florida Power & Light [FPL]additional deposit

B Jan 15, 2020

My name is Btandi Orr. My FPL account number is [protected]. I am a 38 year old woman with lupus and kidney failure. I am disabled and do not vcd work. I'm the first to admit that I takecadvantagr of payment arrangements when they are offered, but I pay my bill. I'm worried about the current balance so I log on my account to see they have billed me another deposit for 184. I can barely keep up with the regular electricity bill and to see that another deposit was billed when I'm already barely making it is very upsetting. This is at the worst time. I dont even know how I'm paying the actual bill and you the see the account is struggling so you add more money. I just do not understand how a company can be do heartless. I cant be without electricity because of my illness so I do any and everything to pay, but this by far has completely baffled me that now it is expected of me to come up with an additional deposit on top of the bill. I think that is heartless and the public should know how you treat your struggling customers. Its downright disgusting. If anyone should want to reach out. My cell is [protected]. Thanks for your time.