Flighthub / customer services
I did a reservation for a ticket (1000$). 2 days later, I wanted to buy one for my child. Your employee told me that I need to cancel my ticket first for 100$ - in order to get a refund. I call again a spoke to 3 differents agents asking to speak to a supervisor and one hang up on me. After, I was able to speak to a agent to request an invoice confirming the amount of the refund, the supervisor told me I would only partly refund (749$ refund + 100$ fee) and still not able to book a ticket for my child. I call again and spoke to 4 others employees and 2 supervisors - no one were able to help and the last supervisor hang up on me as well. No french services. Horrible customer services.
Still dont have a ticket for my son and I still don't know if my ticket is valid or not.
More Flighthub Complaints & Reviews
- Flighthub - booking and customer service 
- Flighthub (Flighthub.com) - undisclosed fees 
- Flighthub - your $5.95/month charge for membership... I didn't subscribe to! 
- Flighthub - cancellation refund 
- Flighthub - cancellation policy/ changing flight
- Flighthub - customer service unsatisfactory was an emergency
- Flighthub - flight booking
- Flighthub - refund, ticket change
- Flighthub - booking.
- Flighthub - flighthub online service