FlightHubunauthorized credit charge + awful customer service

I booked a ticket through the FlightHub website; The ticket was $403 including tax before my transaction; then after the transaction, they charged me $535. I was so shocked and called the agent and explained to her what happened.
The supervisor told me to read through carefully; and she told me like I made a mistake and that caused me to pay $535 instead of $403.

She did not even say "SORRY" once during the conversation and totally blamed me that I made a mistake I did not even make! She also was speaking with a loud voice. I could not deal with her anymore. At that time, I was with my friend as well, and he saw what I saw, too.

It was clearly stated that the ticket was $403 including tax everywhere on the website.

I asked her to give my money back; then, she told me that I can't get my money back unless I pay the penalty which was about $100. I was so shocked again and unsatisfied with their services.

The company should stop this kind of fraud, and the company should clearly state the real cost they will charge in CAD at the end (if the customer is buying a flight in Canada); The font size should be big and the price should be written in a black or blue colour so that everyone can clearly see how much they are expected to pay at the end!

The company is showing like they are selling the tickets cheaper than any other companies (i.e., up to 80% sales). This is UNTRUE and the company should stop false advertising too!

They also need to refund the money if the customer felt that something is unfair and not right.

After 1 hour, I found that the company fixed the price. It was their mistake and the supervisor just blamed me for the mistake I did not even make; maybe she thought I was a foolish.

I do not want to speak with them anymore .