Flight Networkhorrible company and service!

P

I have purchased a flight ticket and my name was written with a mistake, so I called FlightNetwork and asked them to fix it. They asked me to call back later and when I did they did not pick up. Then I sent them a message and received no answer. Over a month I've been trying to reach someone and when I finally did they said that no changes were possible. I asked them to cancel my flight and they said that I have to pay some extra money for the cancellation service! So I ended up loosing both my ticket and my money! Stay away!

RESOLVED

• FlightNetwork.com's response · May 18, 2016

Hello, Thank you for reaching out.
    Flight Network is a travel agency and we act as an intermediary between you and the airline. There are times that the airline will not allow for a name correction. This is advised in our terms and conditions, in which we follow the terms of the airline.
    Without your reference number we are not able to comment on the specifics of your ticket, however we would like the opportunity to address this. Please provide us with your name and reference to the email address [email protected]
    Flight Network