Flagstar Bankscam

K

I've had a mortgage with Flagstar for four years now. Recently, I had changes in family employment and needed help with my mortage. Flagstar Bank sent me documentation and included with those documents were a letter stating what I needed to do in order to get the process rolling. In this letter, they gave me a dollar amount that I had to pay which according to the letter included my 2/1/09 mortgage payment. Now, I've been receiving phone calls from Flagstar asking when I was going to make this 2/1 payment. To make a long story short. I was informed by Flagstar that the date on the letter to me was incorrect. They are not taking responsibility for their mistakes. They are basically telling me that they screwed up and I still owe them the 2/1 payment. They also told me that they won't waive the late fee. They are not trying to accomodate me at all for their screw up. Will never do business with them on any level ever again...They treat their customers like Crap. They don't care.