Fixyapeople not being helpful

Q Jan 04, 2019

there is someone named http://www.fixya.com/users/ssimons47 and this is what we said to each other:
steve
Get over it we dont care here

Testimonial:
"I am over it but I just want to know how to help. And why do people not care here? That's not nice. People should care, and help. That would be nice."

steve Jan 03, 2019
we dont care because this website is for repair questions . did you get that yet??? do not post your junk here again or you will be banned

Queenie Goldstein Jan 04, 2019
it can be for anything (and I do get it!!! don't you get it?), not just repair questions and some people do care. Why would I get banned for asking for help?? That isn't right and its not fair. You should get banned because you say mean things to others and sometimes you are unhelpful. I am sorry but its true, and you cant stop someone for posting questions for help on here. You can ask anything, about electronics, engeneering, or whatever. it doesn't have to be about the same thing.

Can you ban him or suspend him please?