Fitness Firstsigned receipt lost!

I did register in this company on 12/14/07, I did sign a contract and sign the receipt from my atm checkcard for 165 dollars. Next day, I got a call from them saying that I didn't sign the receipt, which is not true. Also they told me to come next day to sign it at noon. I told them that I have already signed that receipt however I can sign a duplicate if they lost the original, I went next day at noon and the sales person who I spoke before was in day off (??) and no body knows nothing about that. I sent an e-mail to the corporate in charge of billing problems and I didn't get any answer from her. Today I call them and nobody knows nothing about this.

The copy of the atm receipt attached to the copy of the contract that they gave me didn't have my signature. Also, to sign the contract, they require my full personal information including my ssn, when I ask them why do they require that, they said that is in case that I do not want to pay. I just want to report this problem just in case any fraud shows up against myself.

Regards,
Alberto banda-schulz.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices