First National Bank [FNB] — unauthorized credit card charges
FNB CREDIT CARDS 17TH AUGUST 2018
Re: UNAUTHORIZED CREDIT CARD CHARGES /DEDUCTIONS - Mr ANTON VAN ZYL- [protected]
I am really sick to struggle with the bad service with regard to the following complaint:
Sins 2016 there are a budget facility instalment deducted against my credit card.
I never agreed to this deduction nor did I sign any consent document. This already amounts to R9892.30
I am not satisfied with the way I am treated. I need this to be cancelled and the amount be credited to my credit card account ASAP.
When I complain about this at my branch I was given a telephone number to call.
It is now years already and NO ANSWER or ASSISTANCE from FNB.
The next is a FNB life policy of R36.39 that I did not agreed to. I did tell the lady who phoned me that I did not want this and she just carry on as if I agreed.
PLEASE STOP THIS ASAP. WHY is it such struggle to listen to your customers when they don't want the bladdy stuff. PLEASE CANCELL BOTH THIS FROM MY CREDIT CARD AND REFUND THE AMOUNT OF R9892.30 BACK TO MY CREDIT CARD. YOUR URGENT ATTENTION PLEASE!!!
Awaiting your prompt reply ASAP
Mr Anton van Zyl
More First National Bank [FNB] Complaints & Reviews
- First National Bank - scam of lottery 
- FNB - reverse transactions 
- First National Bank - won yahoo mail lottery 
- First National Bank [FNB] - claim deposit first national bank 
- First National Bank - fraud in won lottery amount payment 
- First National Bank - fraud online 
- FNB - hard hold
- First National Bank [FNB] - fraud and customer care in general
- First National Bank - fnb's refusal to accept responsibility for mistake
- First National Bank [FNB] South Africa - business banking