First National Bank [FNB] — private banking
I requested 9 days ago for something small like "who is taking money out of my account" see the attached. This is something simple and I cannot get an answer from anyone that I am in contact with at FNB. As a private client, paying you so much a month, I find this appalling. I have sent repeated requests, leaving sufficient time in between for responses, however non have come my way.
This is ludicrous, it has come to the point where I have threatened to change banks but this has fallen upon deaf ears. Does anyone work at FNB ? Am I just wasting my own time pursuing this.
What is the point of sending me the below SMS, when I request further info re the SMS, I don't receive any ?
FNB :-) We have noticed that a new debit order(s) was paid from account ending...4780 on [protected]: R135 Ref. Insgaprem ; If you are unaware of this debit order(s), you can now stop & reverse Debit Orders of R200 or less via Online Banking instead of at branch. Login, select My Bank Accounts, select the cheque account from which the Debit Order has been paid, select My Debit Orders. Ts&Cs apply. FNB a div of FRB Ltd
More First National Bank [FNB] Complaints & Reviews
- First National Bank - scam of lottery 
- FNB - reverse transactions 
- First National Bank - won yahoo mail lottery 
- First National Bank [FNB] - claim deposit first national bank 
- First National Bank - fraud in won lottery amount payment 
- First National Bank - fraud online 
- FNB - hard hold
- First National Bank [FNB] - fraud and customer care in general
- First National Bank - fnb's refusal to accept responsibility for mistake
- First National Bank [FNB] South Africa - business banking