First For WomenClaims

First for women
So i was in a vehicle accident two weeks ago. I logged my claim, the day that the accident accrued. All went smooth when I found out that the assessor is actually going out on the same day that the accident accrued. It has been two weeks in what I have not received one phone call. I have phoned the lady whom dealt with my claim about 50 times, just to know what the status are and what is going on. I am now waiting for them to get a conversation from the sales department. I have never heard of such thing. This is ridiculous, it usually takes 5 - 10 day's.

Wat is going on, you are quick to take money but when push comes to chuff why doesn't anything happen???

ANGRYCLIENT Jul 05, 2010

I am now very irritated! NOT A SINGLE SOUL shows interest in my case. This has officially turned into a nightmare. I am disgusted at how a Company of this "caliber” tend to treat their Clients. It is officially 3 weeks since they appointed an Investigator to investigate me, of which I was told that if this guy can help them repudiate this claim - he will get commission for this, and still no feedback! How scaly is this? One of the insurance Principles is Good Faith, well, let me tell you that they operate in the "shadows". No one calls me. I left my number on their online system numerous occasions, yet no response. No one calls me to inform me about the progress of their investigation, yes- in order for them to pay out they do a thorough investigation and God forbid you give an innocent wrong "answer" so DO NOT FALL for their advertisements. I need this matter to be finalised. I was even in touch with the Ombud’s office, but First4Women are very clever, they are delaying the matter so that the 30 day period can lapse.

Am i ever going to get closure on this matter????????????????????????