FAB Credit cardcredit card

Hi,
I have been following up with my credit card issues from past 6 months, the bank is charging me late payment fee without any intimation as there has been auto deduction, they are charging me late payment fee as they have set date of payment 1 day later, i have raised end number of mails & calls, i am not getting any update, there customer calls to connect take 40 mints minimum there service is very poor.Inspite me giving complaint to the central bank they have not resolved my complaint.

• Updated by gazala11, Oct 06, 2019

Hi,
    My issue is not resolved yet & more over there is auto deduction which is happening after the due date ?? & again late payment fee is being charged, i dont understand how your bank is working i have been following on my complaint from past 9 months & no response, Your customer support is very pathetic not calls get connected within 15 minutes all calls take 45 mints to connect to any customer support, your services are so bad, kindly please take it seriously.

Ga
Oct 06, 2019

Comments

• Ut
      Oct 07, 2019
    First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB] - Customer Care
    United Arab Emirates

When calling customer care helpline, it takes more than an hour to connect to the customer care agent.

• Mi
      Oct 07, 2019
    First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB] - credit card

HI,

I have got credit card in august 2019 start, once i got i tried for activation but i did not successful, i have made complaint, many times i did and each time on my call the agent told me they have forward the request to fraud department, however so far this issue have not resolved and not even anybody call me for resolution.

• Na
      Oct 08, 2019
    First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB] - Call center issue.

last three days continuously calling (one hr duration of one call)to call center regarding credit card issue. not a single time call was answered. i don, t know what type of services they are providing, this is the worst services i ever seen in my life. I.m not abusing but they deserve this.

• Ak
      Oct 08, 2019
    First Abu Dhabi Bank [FAB] - About my acount.[protected]
    Emirates Global Aluminium
    United Arab Emirates

Fron august 1 I did not receive any information about my account by mobile or email I withdraw cash from atm also no message My visa renewed I submitted pp and eid fro updatesin Sharjah emigration road branch My mobile app also inactive. I contact custer care center so many times al are bussy please do the need ful contact no [protected]