Filmlair.comUnauthorised purchase charged to my credit card

R

I have had an unauthorised purchase from my credit card, from this company, on 13 September.. This is not acceptable, please refund and remove my details as it seems you still have them, I am NOT a member and also NOT a happy consumer Karen Martin New Zealand total refund amount is $81.51 NZ please ensure this is refunded as soon as possible.

• Si
    siva anatham Nov 02, 2015

I have had an unauthorized purchase from my credit card, from this company, on 02/Nov/2015.. This is not acceptable, please refund and remove my details as it seems you still have them, I am NOT a member and also NOT a happy QUICKFILMZCOM, LONDON-GB.Please refund my total amount is USD 49.95 please ensure this is refunded as soon as possible.
    Which is detected from credit card like that i received my credit card statement ---- Mail/Pone order 74565235276002572971965.
    Regards,