Menu
Brenden Theate
reviews & complaints

Brenden Theate
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

2 complaints
1 resolved 1 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Brenden Theate. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
J
10:30 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Brenden Theate - Cheap out

My wife and I just attended the 6:00 PM showing of King Arthur. As always we purchased the Rifle Falls combo expecting to get our refills. apon exiting the movie, I was told they were closing and the refills were not going to happen. This is at 8:17 PM. Sorry folks but the biggest reason I go to the movies is the popcorn, and to cheap out for maybe .15 cents is crazy. It's a small town and I can go someplace else to get popcorn. In all the years past, I've had a great experience. Is this a sign of the future?

Read full review of Brenden Theate
Hide full review
X
4:24 am EDT

Brenden Theate - Management

A while back, I went to see a movie with my young nephew and sister. For the movie we were seeing they were giving out free comic books for the purchase of a child's ticket. I spent about 30 dollars at the concession stand and we went and got seats. We saw the movie and during the movie he dropped it and it was lost under their seats. I decided I would ask if it would be okay for me to have another comic for my nephew. I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. I went up to box office and asked a blonde guy dressed in a suit [who happened to be the general manager] about the comic. What made me angry was how the general manager of this theater responded. I asked if I could have a replacement and he looked at me and said "I don't owe you anything. Get out of my face, I have a line." Simple as that. I was furious. If he had just said that he wasn't able to replace it I would have been fine, but the attitude was absolutely ridiculous. I asked him for his name several times and he ignored me. So I walked over to the concessions stand and asked a girl for a manager. There was a manager standing right next to her and he wrote down his name and told me how to reach corporate. I tried to contact someone from corporate and had no success. All I have to say is that when you walk into this place you can tell why all of the employees look so unhappy... because of their ### manager. I will never be going back to this theater and I recommend that no one should. The managers here obviously don't care about their customers or staff.

Read full review of Brenden Theate