Filmlair.com / Film World Media Logo

Filmlair.com / Film World Media

Having problems with Filmlair.com / Film World Media?

Filmlair.com / Film World Media Customer Service Contacts

Thu24h
Fri24h
Sat24h
Sun24h

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Filmlair.com / Film World Media Customer Service. Initial Filmlair.com / Film World Media complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Filmlair.com / Film World Media above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Filmlair.com / Film World Media. Discuss the issues you have had with Filmlair.com / Film World Media and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Filmlair.com / Film World Mediafraud

Hello,

I want to tell you that I have been under fraud on my visa card since February 26, 2016 and today I knew this. This card I stopped withdrawing on it since December 2015 because I want to return every thing I withdrew to the account. I traveled to work abroad and kept this card with me as emergency. Today I made a mini statement inquiry and what I have found is that my card has been used online since May 26, 2017 and directly I have called my bank and told them that I have been subjected to a fraud and I stopped the card. The bank told me that according to their system I was under fraud since February 26, 2016.

Now my question is how I can return all my money back to my account???

Every 26th of the month since February 2016 49.95 USD dollars were taken from my card. Also my wife will go tomorrow to the bank to file a complaint that will be sent to VISA and also o want your help to return my money the soonest.

Thank you in advance.

Filmlair.comMovie subscription

I mistakenly subscribed to Filmlair back in Feb 2016 only to pass their 5 day trial period and thus to be subsequently charged £35 for 2 months.

I did however contact them pointing out that I had in fact not looked at any movies as some evidence of the fact that had likely mistakenly entered this contract.

This they accepted ending my subscription and refunding me all monies charged.

Filmlair.comremoving funds from my credit card

Funds were removed from my credit card on 24th march 2016 for 35.19 plus 0.97p for a non-sterling transfer. these were not authorised and would like these funds returned
      24 Mar 2016 NON-STERLING TRANSACTION £0.97
      23 Mar 2016 FILMLAIR.COM £35.19

Filmlair.comUnauthorized charge

i have been billed 63.40 for conveyencing fee's.. what the hell. I have never been onto this sight. Tried to sign up to get a movie yet when signed up after advertising you had the movie. The movie you didn't have and cant log in ... never logged in . So you wrote back to me explaining it was free trial for 5 days and then needed to be concealed or fee's applied. How would i know that my registration was successful if you had never sent me a confirmation letter. and i have not been able to log in.. .
        There fore one would think. bugger this it isn't working and never did sign up. as heard nothing.?? and got no where. I have never used this and will never. Have asked to de-register myself and card from system. And if there is not a re-fund given with in the week this will be reported as fraud and will take intervention. This is no stress to me and have done it before with ease and success. This is not a functioning above board business . You can see i have never used it nor have you sent any mail allowing me to know that registration even happened. not being able to log in implies that it didn't .

Filmlair.com — Unauthorized credit card charges

Unauthorised credit card charge dated 23 November 2015, processed 25 November 2015 - amount USD49.95 @ 0.6492...

Filmlair.comTwice take money from my credit card as unfair

Hello there $ 1.03 Date 10/29/2015 $ 49.95 Date 11/03/2015 by filmlair company don't I get no service My Credit Card unjustly any amount of donation money It was received and the date written above. About this topic expeditious manner I want more informations. and The money taken from my credit card I want a refund. as urgent. my subscriptions or my Do have account? Please close Respects Mehmet OZYUREK MOSCEM TURKEY

Filmlair.comCharges

My husband signed up for a 5 day free membership and choose the basic plan to go into effect after the 5 days. We knew 1.03 would be charged to our card and then the basic fee if we did not cancel. 4 days later 49.95 was charged to our account (which is their largest package). When I called in I was treated rudely and they would not reverse the charges. BEWARE if you choose to a trial with this company!!!

Filmlair.comRefund and cancellation

i am surprise when i receive any text from my bank act which i'm being deduct for this movie and how i don't know it's successful. for this i want to make cancel and please refund my payment. as i can't call to your your company for caomplaination because i don't have enought credit to call there. please make this fast action for me. thank. for any enquiry please contact my no on this [protected].

• Et
                  Eterei Sami Mar 13, 2016

I have no idea what it's all about u took the money twice of my account n I don't purchase anything from u guys so I need to refund my money back into my account as soon as possible

Jody Kerslake Apr 26, 2016

I've had $70 out of my bank 4 months in a row but I don't even know what the website that's taking my money even is. Please give me my money back!

Filmlair.com — Unauthorised purchase charged to my credit card

I have had an unauthorised purchase from my credit card, from this company, on 13 September.. This is not...

Auckland

Filmlair.comUnauthorised purchase from credit card

I have had an unauthorised purchase from my credit card, from this company, when I have not purchased anything, I had entered my details for a one off purchase of $14.95 for viewing of V8 Supercars for the Bathurst weekend, but I never completed the purchase as it then came up as not available in my country, now I find that you have taken $74.19 plus a few extra dollars for currency conversion and taxation... This is not acceptable, please refund and remove my details as it seems you still have them, I am NOT a member and also NOT a happy consumer Dannielle Falconer New Zealand

FilmLair — Refund requested

Hello, I sent a request for a refund to you some days ago after just recently finding 3 monthly amounts of a...

Filmlair.comCredit Card Charges

After being told that I won (being 100th visitor), I must sign up to watch one (1) month free movie and my credit card would not be charge. Seven days later, I went into my account and discovered that I was charged US$1 and then US$49.95. Even though they had my email address no message was sent to it. It was after being billed this $49.95 that I went to Filmlair.com and notice something coming up about premium and regular subscription. After telling me that I have one month free movie to watch they went ahead and billed me. I even tried bringing up a movie and the page hang up. I cancelled the subscription. This is total rip off!!! I want back my money.

Filmlair.comTaking payments

After being subjected to Fuad I decided to check my card statements more throughly I find since July 14 an amount each month had been taken by Filmlair I don't remember signing up for this and I'm sure I would not have done so without cancelling it again. I think this must be some sort of a scam that I unfortunaly fell into. I have now reported it and had the payments stopped.

FilmLair — Credit Card Charges

I can remember signing up once for the trial period. I was quite happy with the fact that I wouldn't be...

Perth

Filmlair.comscam

Looking for specific movie, filmlair showed it as a they have the movie, signed, gave credit card, filmlair said no charges for 5 days as trial, couldn't find movie, called cancelled a few minutes after signing in, and confirmed that my credit card won't be charged, but my credit card WAS charged. Had to call again and I am being confirm that the charge will be reversed. I hope they do it because I believe they are BIG LIARS
                      The Web site should be FILMLAIR=FILMLIAR

Filmlair.com — Unknown visa charges on my credit card

I am very annoyed that I cannot seem to be able to make contact with film lair as I cannot get into my...

New Plymouth

Filmlair.com — Sent cheap movie...

I have emailed filmlair.com 5 times so far. They charged me for a movie, and then sent in its place, another...