Having problems with FilmLush?

FilmLush Customer Service Contacts

Thu7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Fri7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sat7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sun7:00 AM - 10:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with FilmLush Customer Service. Initial FilmLush complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for FilmLush above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about FilmLush. Discuss the issues you have had with FilmLush and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

FilmLushabusive payment

Hi

On the 5th of May I expressed to you my intention of cancelling the subscription.
You confirmed to me the cancellation but on the 6th of May I found it though on the credit card!.
Should I report you to the Customer's Protection office or you do the right thing?
You can reply to me at email: [protected]@yahoo.com
I attached the photo that sustains my words.
Awaiting for your reply
Mihaela Banica

abusive payment

Mar 24, 2018

FilmLush — I want to cancel.

I registered 3/24/2019 to create an account with Filmlush. I want to cancel the account the immediately. My...

Mar 16, 2018

FilmLush — visa card monthly charging

My name is Oladiji Fisoye-Kings, 40A Herbert Road, London SE1 3SH. I only signed for free membership and I...

Film Lush, Ovymedia, Upspirity — fraudulent charges against my credit card

I have been charged by the above 3 film site companies without authorisation. This is what happened. My...

FilmLush — please cancel my membership

Please camcel my membership and don't charge to my credit card. Because I never used this apps Please return...

FilmLushwhy is there a fraud on my credit card?

To whom it may concerned:

This is allen chun-chieh chan from taiwan.

I have register your website in [protected]@gmail.com

Today, I got my credit card bill in 2017/07.

There is one I never paid in your web.

Date:2017/07/08
    Content:filmlush.com/s
    Dollars: usd 39.95 in gb

It is a fraud definitely. I never pay in your website and your website is no any record. pls take it off.

why is there a fraud on my credit card?

FilmLushcharged for a free service

I signed up to watch a free trial. I reliaed after that I could watch anything. I later realised my bank account was charged. I was charged for a free trial. Helen muldrew 29 pinley green markethill bt 60 1rx 24.4.2017 please refund my money
      I
      This in not very honest to so this I will be contacting the bank about you. And also put information about this in face book
      Etc.

FilmLushentertainment - films

I, anabelle mora rojas, opened your site, filmlush, about 2 months ago

It informed me that as a trial for 7 days watching films was free and required me to fill the form for trial period, which I did. I do not remember I ever watched any film even during the trial period.
        Please note, I never subscribed for permanent membership, nor filled any form for longer duration than 7 days. Even then I have been charged $80 for 2 months.
        It is patently wrong. Please refund $ 80 and hence forward cancel "membership", which I never had except in your imagination.
        I must never be charged any money in future.
        Anabelle mora rojas

FilmLush — unauthorised credit card charges

I wanted to watch movies on my phone saw that I got a 5 day free trial so I joined I didn't get what I wanted...

Film Lushfalse advertising of movies they do not have or deliver

Oh my gosh, people I cannot believe that this is not fraud. This company falsely advertises movies to watch and they don't have the goods, the advertise free 5 day membership and get your credit card info and there is no place to log in to access the site. Then if you want to accelerate they charge your credit card $39.00 us to cancel the membership. Customer service support line is not open so the recording says so your only option is online cancelation that says they only charge a dollar to cancel but it is actually $39.00 us to cancel a free trial membership once you enter your credit card info. Do not be rooked in. I only wish I had researched this site first before isigned up but good news I cancelled my crefit card and the credit card company will reverse the charges. Yahay!

• Updated by I am a Buyer Beware · Jan 11, 2017

Why can this company business practises not be STOPPED this is international on line FRAUD & misrepresentation.

Film Lush — unauthorised credit card charges

Hello!! My credit card was debited on the 29th of December, 2016. I did not understand why and how that...

Film lush — thief

Hi, about 5 years ago someone took out membership for this company and I got charged, it was out an account...

Filmlush.com — deceptive business practices

I should have listened to my second voice. Not only was the product, quality movie streaming, grossly...

Film Lush — cancel your membership

Like me you may have signed up for the free 5 day trial - then realised, d'oh! Anyway, don't worry. Phone the...

Film Lushtook money from credit card

I looked for a movie on this website; they said it was free and would not charge your credit card. After I filled out the introductory information, the movie wasn't even there. The charge showed up on my credit card. I called the company; the customer service representative said it would be refunded to my card. I have emailed them three times and no response.

Film Lushstay away, all the movies are bad

Major rip-off — stay away — all the movies are bad — movies like the life of pi — the hobitt are not posted — yet they get to keep to keep the money further-more they are not based in the US — the tactic - need to make an account — your creditcard will not be charged — 5 days for free trial the the hit. $.95 for 15 days — you done#@$%^$#@ up — think a million people fall for this — they just made $1, 000.000 — sweet scam.

Film Lush — don't fall for it, it's a major scam

I am one of the fools that got fooled by this website and made these ### a few hundred dollars richer. I...

Film Lush — charged me without notification

Film lush was a free 5 day trial and I suddenly noticed that they charged me Us $ 39.95. Upon signing for a...

Filmlush.com — how is this not a scam?

You google a movie, find site saying you can download it, get redirected to another site (flixaddict.com -...

Film Lush — total rip off

Filmlush came up on a search I did for a movie and I signed up for the free 5 day trial. After that, you are...