Having problems with Ster-Kinekor?

Ster-Kinekor reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 6, 2010. The latest review sound disturbance was posted on Oct 19, 2021. The latest complaint management and floor staff was resolved on May 10, 2018. Ster-Kinekor has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 240 reviews. Ster-Kinekor has resolved 2 complaints.

Ster-Kinekor Customer Service Contacts

Ster-Kinekor Office Park, 185 Katherine Street, Eastgate Ext.4
Sandton
South Africa

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Ster-Kinekor Customer Service. Initial Ster-Kinekor complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Ster-Kinekor above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Ster-Kinekor. Discuss the issues you have had with Ster-Kinekor and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Ster-Kinekor Complaints & Reviews

Ster-Kinekorsound disturbance

Dear Sir/madam,

I took six people to watch the shang -chi movie last Friday.

An aircon of something made a ticking noise through out the whole movie.Making this a rather unpleasant experience.
I felt as though i was watching an old film reel ticking over.
For the cost involved this was not acceptable quality at a fairly new cinema.
Venue sterkinikor four ways mall.

Place. : fourways mall south Africa

Ster-KinekorNo Service!

I booked 2 movie & Snacks tickets on 3 October at 17:30 (Booking Ref. no WW9W3L3)
    @ Vanderbijlpark, Ster-Kinekor.
    When I arrived the power was out. One of the workers at SK said we must re-book by contacting the Contact center by e-mail.
    On 4 October I sent a mail and got a automated reply, stating that the SK team will contact me asap. (Ref. CAS-257726-D3G4B9)
    2 Days later...I still waited for a call or reply. On 6 October at 13:00 I phoned SK and held on for someone to speak to, for about 10 minutes. They guy took my reference number and said SK will e-mail me an Voucher within an hour! (He even confirmed my mail address)
    It is more than 25 hours later, and still no mail or voucher!!

Please help!!

Ster KinelorCompetition winner

Good day I was chosen as a winner for a online competition on FB Platform and was asked to send my details via DM, which I did and was informed about it on the 26th April 2021. To date, I have not received any information regarding my prize, what it entails or any other information.
      The companies social media pages are not monitored and messages are not addressed or responded to.

I received a message on the 16th of May via FB Messenger saying that not all winners have replied hence the delay. Since this date, I have not had any feedback despite my constant messaging on all social platforms. I have complained openly on Twitter and their FB pages and no one has taken my complaint or even bothered to reply to me.

Respond

Ster-KinekorSmelling dirty gateway ster kinekor

Went to gateway ster kinekor in Durban
        Absolutely filthy..rancid stinking theaters...our luck that the lights were on when we entered..which was almost immediately switched off..we got a quick glimpse of what the seats look like..shockingly filthy...the smell was like something died in there...had to stick it out for my little one
        We were in cinema 5 for the 4:15 show of Tom and Jerry on the 3rd of April 2021.

Respond

Ster-KinekorCustomer service at secunda mall

Hi this is Mari-lize Basson me and my husband had a very bad experience at the Secunda mall Ster Kinekor on Sunday 2020/11/15. We bought tickets to watch The Doorman at 12.30. We went in to cinema 3 at 12.25 we had to clean the seats before we could sit then I smell a strong urine smell I called the man at the counter he send a lady to come and see. When she put the lights on it was shocking to see how dirty it was she called a person to clean I asked her if we could move down the seats but the smell was so bad I had to get out. My husband ask to speak to the manager he asked for a refund as I was now sick to my stomach. The lady did the refund on my debit card but today is the 17th and I still have not received the money back in my account. I am very disappointed in Ster Kinekor and my experience.

Customer service at secunda mall

Ster-Kinekorservice

To whom it may concern,
            We went to watch Harley Quin Birds of Prey and there was technical problems with the sound in the cinema while watching the movie.. It Happened 3 times and they could not fix the sound, ruined the whole movie. It was very dissapointing to walk out the cinema not even enjoyed the movie we went to go and watch on valentines day. Ster-Kinekor should really look in to the issue that the technical department cant fix the sound in the cinema when it needs to be done.

service

Feb 03, 2020

Ster-Kinekor — ripoff

Good Morning I purchased 2 tickets on Saturday 01/02/2020 to watch Bad boys at gateway cinema and the...

Jan 29, 2020

Ster-Kinekor — service

Estelle Rhode Attachments 1:35 PM (0 minutes ago) to info, corporate Good Day I would like to bring to...

Dec 24, 2019

Ster-Kinekor — seating

Hi there. My kids recently went to the Kids cinema in Sandton City. They sat in the bean bag seats . Which...

Oct 23, 2019

Ster Kinekor — refund

Hi I tried purchasing tickets thru your sales department early last month. The agent said that the payment...

Oct 08, 2019

Ster-Kinekor — bad viewing and sound quality joker at watercrest hillcrest, durban

Hi my family went seethe Joker movie last week Tuesday at the Watercrest Mall . Paying a small fortune to see...

Oct 01, 2019

Ster-Kinekor — dirty cinema

My family and myself attend the Lion King at the Ster Kinekor theatre Bay West on Sunday 29 September 2019...

Ster-Kinekorvaalmall ster kinekor cinema

My husband, kid and mysself go and wash a movie every weekend some time two as this is our family time. The last few times we went to movies, what a disapointment. The cinima was not clean, and when you want to order from the prestige menue, (one of the reasins why you pay more), then the coffee mashine is not working of when you order from the food menue, they dont have any stock.

Before we will watch a movie from ster kimekor again, we will rather drive 45min and go and nu me

Sep 22, 2019

Ster-Kinekor — rude staff

On the 20th of September 2019 my Friend And I Went To Watch A Movie We Always watch moves but this time the...

Aug 27, 2019

Ster-Kinekor — marketing

The cut out poster for the horror movie IT, is placed right at the entrance of the mall. It is inappropriate...

Aug 13, 2019

Ster-Kinekor — everything

Oh my word, the most pathetic experience ever! So this evening my husband decided to take me to the movies to...

Ster-Kinekorservice, harassment and racism

My kids were at rosebank on saterday to watch the BTS movie at 2.30.

Alk the kids were taking pictures of movie. This worker walked in and threatend to throw them out. His name is Jabulani Ngwenya.

He told them to put away their phones or they would be kicked out. They put it away. He walked down to the other kids in front and did the same thing. He then came back to my daughter and leaned over her friend and proceeded to go off at her. Het phone was already put away. He then proceeded to telk her that she is disrespecting "us" and that she is disrespecting "our" language. Then proceeded to insist on kicking her out.

This is not acceptable. How can ster kinekor promote an aggresive man towards young girls and then proceed to make it a race thing. For what?? It was uncalled for and their whole experience was ruined.

I need this yo be resolved or i will go to the papers regarding this.

Jul 30, 2019

Ster-Kinekor — no seating control

I watched the Lion King @ Cape Gate center on Saturday 27/07/2019. First of all when we came there i wa...

Jul 28, 2019

Ster-Kinekor — double booking of seats

Went on Friday 26 July to pre-book 8 tickets for Sunday 28 July for The Lion King at Ster-Kinekor Rustenburg...

Jul 11, 2019

Ster-Kinekor — service

Very poor service at Somerset mall. We were here to see Pets, scheduled for 14:14, up to 14:30 no move nor...