[Resolved] FIDOI am complaining about my bill with fido, and lack of communication.

On the 17 of October 2017, I received a voice mail stating that I owned them $500.00, and I needed to pay $195.00 now. I have a flip phone and I do not believe that this is at all possible for the model of my phone, that would mean I had not pay for 10 months. On the 17 of September I did by $150.00, and they said I would be back to normal. I cannot get in touch with them, everytime I call there number, and I have searched all of the internet for a phone number that I could reach them at, and I have not found a way to contact them. My phone # is [protected] because I can not access my account either, or you can email me at [protected]@outlook.com.
Truly Karren Owen

• Resolution Statement

• Fido Customer Care's Response · Oct 25, 2017

Hey Karren!
    Nick here from the Fido team :)
    We'd love to help out and we can be reached through many channels! We even offer support on Facebook and Twitter!
    Check out Fido.ca/contactus for all the ways to reach us and we can take a look at this together.
    See you there!