[Resolved] FIDO — I am complaining about my bill with fido, and lack of communication.
On the 17 of October 2017, I received a voice mail stating that I owned them $500.00, and I needed to pay $195.00 now. I have a flip phone and I do not believe that this is at all possible for the model of my phone, that would mean I had not pay for 10 months. On the 17 of September I did by $150.00, and they said I would be back to normal. I cannot get in touch with them, everytime I call there number, and I have searched all of the internet for a phone number that I could reach them at, and I have not found a way to contact them. My phone # is [protected] because I can not access my account either, or you can email me at [protected]@outlook.com.
Truly Karren Owen
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Fido Customer Care's Response · Oct 25, 2017
Nick here from the Fido team :)
We'd love to help out and we can be reached through many channels! We even offer support on Facebook and Twitter!
Check out Fido.ca/contactus for all the ways to reach us and we can take a look at this together.
See you there!
More FIDO Complaints & Reviews
- FIDO - roaming charges for data on iphone - $30,000.00/gb 
- [Resolved] Fido Solutions Canada - cheating and wrong promises. 
- FIDO - billing fraud 
- FIDO - wrongful collections
- Fido and Iphone - stolen iphone 
- [Resolved] FIDO - phone replacement 
- [Resolved] FIDO - active sim cards sent in the mail.
- FIDO - trying to bill me for a de-activated phone 
- FIDO - customer service and sales strategy
- [Resolved] FIDO - i'm complaining regarding the bluffing in billing