FIDObills

J

Hi sir,
My name is Jarin Tasnim I am the daughter of Khandaker Moinuddin whose cell phone number is [protected] .I have played a game on internet and I didnt know that they will sent us messages and I didnt understood about your charges .So when I had played the game they ask me to give cell phone number so without my father's concern I gave his cell phone number .They sent quizes in his cell phone and charges too much money which i didnt understand soo the bill came and it was 140.95$ that time my father called Fido customer service they told to discuss with your company, ans my father is angry with me and told me "u have to solve this problem " nor"i will beat u"soo please can u give me the credits of that money andstop sending messages on my father's cell phone, help me in this situation .So please please please help me .
I am thanking u
Jarin Tasnim
Age:11
Grade:6th
Sckool:Barclay

• FidoElise Aug 05, 2011

Hi Jarin

I am Elise with Fido. I am just seeing your message now and hope that you have managed to solve your issue.

If not, please always remember that if a company on your phone asks for your phone number, you have to check what it is about, and if you'll have to pay. The best is to ask your parents to look into the fine print, each time.

Second, you have to text STOP to the number that is sending these messages so that they stop and your family is not charged anymore.

Elise

• Bu
    butterfliqueen5 Feb 24, 2011

You have to contact the company that charged you.

Jarin Tasnim Feb 12, 2011