Resolved Ferrell Gas — damaged driveway
On 2/11/2009 Driver Joe Limone, Truck #3789 delivered LP gas to my home in Franklin, NJ at 3:22 p.m. and damaged my driveway. He dug a hole with the truck approximately 100 sq. ft. and 6"-12" deep right in the middle of the driveway. The rest of the driveway was badly crushed by his driving. He missed hitting my car by only a few inches. The drive made no attempt to notify me of the damage. When I discovered the damage, I immediately called Ferrell Gas and they confirmed the driver had reported the accident and that someone would contact me. After three days of trying to speak with someone knowledgable about the accident the only thing I have to show for it is a claim number. No one will speak to me about arranging for the claim adjuster, where to send quotes, etc. All they will acknowledge is that yes, their driver damaged the driveway.
More Ferrell Gas Complaints & Reviews
- FerrellGas - price gouge, harassed to leave!
- FerrellGas - fraud and cheating!
- FerrellGas - unauthorized delivery & lp charges!
- FerrellGas - deceptive billing
- FerrellGas - awful company
- FerrellGas - gas delivery
- FerrellGas - filling tanks
- FerrellGas - propane delivery company
- FerrellGas - prices & service
- FerrellGas - illegal charge to remove tank