FashionNovashipping delayed

O

I made an order with you guys like a few weeks ago, and only half of my stuff was shipped. I URGENTLY need my other two items because I leave to MX in a few days. Please Advise!! The day half of my stuff was shipped was on July 10, 2017. It's been 7 days and nothing else has been shipped. My tracking number was: 9405510200829450526665 I need my package here ASAP. I don't understand why it hasn't been shipped after so long. I won't be shopping from this website anymore. Thank You.