FashionNovafashion nova is a scam

I'm not sure if their system got hacked or they have just been cold hearted people all along and they decided this is where they would take people's money and not give people their order. I selected two day shipping for an outfit I was going to wear today for my birthday and the tracker says it hasn't even arrived at UPS. I emailed twice and no response, and their customer service never answers. So it lead me to go on their page on comment so everyone could know what they're doing an surely THEY DELETED MY COMMENT AND EVERYONE ELSES WHO HAD A SHIPPING ISSUE. I will find a solution, i don't care if I have to go to court. This is false advertisement.