Fashionmia.comwrong order, 20 emails later, lied about paypal involvement

N Review updated:

I ordered 2 dresses from this company, what shipped a month later was 1 dress that was not even remotely close to what I ordered. I contacted customer service, Yuomi, regarding the mix up. She required I send photos of the packing slip outside the package, the packing slip inside the package, and of the dress. I sent these promptly. What resulted was over 20 emails later she stated that my refund was processed through paypal at this time, and if I do not receive the money, I need to contact Paypal. Well, I have contacted paypal, as I have not used that account in 10 years and therefore do not have a current credit card on file. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. I don't believe anything they advertise is actually real, they just pack up whatever garbage piece of cloth they have lying around and ship it to unsuspecting consumers and then make you jump through amazing hoops to resolve. Ultimately, they don't resolve anything.

• Nm
    NM2 Aug 15, 2018

I ordered one jacket on Jan 30/18. It is now Jul 20/18, and after numerous emails back and forth with customer service I still haven't received my order.

If the item I ordered does not exist then just admit it and provide a refund. I don't understand how "large demand" can cause a 6 month delay in shipping my order.

• Sh
    Shazrezad Aug 15, 2018

I placed an order for two items costing around $80.00
    its been three weeks no items! No one responds to the contact details and I am 100% sure now this is SCAM!
    Sad that so many people are affected and robbed. I should have know anything with the $ sign would mean theft!!! Its what they are best at.

Don't trust Americans!!!

• Af
    Afshan Kordi Aug 15, 2018

I have asked for refund since Feb 2018, after more than 5 months still no refund. They have the worst costumer service. Even if you try to follow up the reviews about this group, you will find out too many complains!
    They want just to receive the money without sending any product.

Sandra Kirby Aug 20, 2018

I bought a dress and I am disappointed no contact at all. I bought a dress 2-1-18. Fashionmia are liars. Want my money returned. Item no B2215583. I want my money back

Mary damouni Aug 20, 2018

Order #b2302613 no signof it no information at all, i am disappoint please explaine to me

• Al
    Althea Turner Aug 20, 2018

I ordered items on May 14. They said to allow 5-6 days. It''s May 25, and the tracking order said it is being stocked. After reading all of the similar complaints, it doesn't look promising.

• Te
    Tess Warren Aug 29, 2018

Why not? Tess Warren @:
    [email protected]

• So
    sooz61 Sep 03, 2018

They will NOT send my refund!!! I canceled an order 5 minutes after placing it. Maybe less. They have told me all kinds of bazar stories as to why they haven't sent it. Order placed and canceled 7/9. Nothing. Several emails. Several FB messages nothing. More lies.